Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > I love the hottest peppers!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
I love the hottest peppers! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2019, 06:30 AM #1551
Alexphillips

Alexphillips is on a distinguished road
it is best to feed slow releasing nutrient to them so that they can have the continuous supply of nutrients for a long time.

Peppers need NITROGEN, PHOSPHOROUS AND POTASSIUM along with some trace minerals.
fertilizer ratio should be 20-20-20. I recommended Organic nutrients only.
Alexphillips is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 10:22 PM #1552
KGB47
"It's just a flesh wound"

KGB47 has disabled reputation
Peppers are picky eaters, too much or too little and they don't respond.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:56 AM #1553
mexweed

mexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura about
I'm attempting to grow some 7 pot primos, a hybrid of naga morich and trinidad 7 pot, they average around 1.5mil scoville and some speculate they were ripped off and used in the initial cross to make the reaper

I ordered live plants, and I'm pretty sure they almost died but they are doing a lot better now, for nutrients I just mixed a tbsp of bio live and buffaloam loose tea into the soil when I transplanted them, put a tbsp of worm castings on top, they are a lot more finicky than cannabis and don't bounce back from stress well

Last edited by mexweed; 03-29-2019 at 03:29 AM..
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 07:31 PM #1554
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to all
This morning the pepper seeds went into the solo cups. If I timed it right they can veg along side some Cannabis in the grow room. I planted some Manzano, Bishop's Crown, and Caribbean Red Hot. Tonight the forecast is for snow so I guess my spring fever is on hold for a while.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2019, 07:19 PM #1555
mexweed

mexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura about
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 06:35 PM #1556
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to all
The peppers are finally starting to pop. So far there is 4 of 8. I guess they are hard to germinate, so I won't be too disappointed if the rest don't show. They are really small plants so I guess I am used to germinating Cannabis. So far a couple Manzanos, and Carribbean Red Hot but no Bishop's Crown yet.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote