Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

Thread Title Search
Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2019, 12:05 PM #101
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
I never dreamed that having a good crap would be an important part of my day.
Did everything come out all right?
buzzmobile is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:12 AM #102
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
It's not a big deal. Time to grow some balls. lol
Seriously, a prostate exam is worse.
All I know is the longer you live the more likely you'll get it up the ass.

Old 03-11-2019, 07:53 AM #103
nordie

lol, yep fuk'n bladder strife, smoking bloody strife, but struth mate she's apples.

Old 03-11-2019, 11:51 AM #104
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
All I know is the longer you live the more likely you'll get it up the ass.
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:36 PM #105
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
I certainly had no idea my balls would hang down to my knees.

I'm guessing by how much they dropped between 50 and 60 that by the time I hit 70 I'm going to need a wet-suit ball bag to keep em out of the water while parked on the throne.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2019, 07:43 PM #106
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
That your feet would burn so bad that you can't sleep, sitting up on the couch until 2am. Some nights after standing just doing a little work to get this years crop going, pain pills don't do shit...

Old 03-12-2019, 11:25 PM #107
RB56

RB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to beholdRB56 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
That your feet would burn so bad that you can't sleep, sitting up on the couch until 2am. Some nights after standing just doing a little work to get this years crop going, pain pills don't do shit...
Is that diabetes or regular wear and tear? Something I had no idea was coming was the conversion of every injury I've had in my life turning to arthritis. Particularly bad in my feet, but pain pills help and weed puts me to sleep, so not the end of the world. Actually think t's good they DON'T tell you these things are coming.
RB56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:14 AM #108
nordie

Old 03-16-2019, 11:22 AM #109
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud of
The Price Is Right becomes Must See TV.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 05:45 PM #110
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
Is that diabetes or regular wear and tear? Something I had no idea was coming was the conversion of every injury I've had in my life turning to arthritis. Particularly bad in my feet, but pain pills help and weed puts me to sleep, so not the end of the world. Actually think t's good they DON'T tell you these things are coming.

Non diabetic nerve damage, they don't know why and have no cure can only give some pain pills. My feet started going numb after a couple years the burning started. I am microdosing mushrooms and taking some of Paul Stamets host defense immune support trying to heal the nerves.