Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Lost my phone with icmag and other sites opened in browser

Thread Title Search
Lost my phone with icmag and other sites opened in browser Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2019, 09:27 PM #21
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
All I have to do is send a text message. If the phone is turned on, it'll wipe.

Well, that is news. I'll have to read it up.
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 11:08 AM #22
JockBudman

JockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the rough
To be honest, I don't think you need to stress at all. Like they had my partner's phone for several months and they had the password for it.

But you have to consider the hours that the police need to spend on this stuff. In like 90% of cases they'll download all the data and then do nothing with it because unless they have a really good reason to go hunting through for something, they can't justify the man hours needed.
And this is when they've actually arrested you for something. Even then they'll only be looking for shit to do with what you're nicked for - hence why we were ok, got nicked doing other shit.

So yeah, lost phone, don't stress. You've done all the right things so sleep easy

Old 03-17-2019, 07:37 PM #23
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JockBudman View Post
To be honest, I don't think you need to stress at all. Like they had my partner's phone for several months and they had the password for it.

But you have to consider the hours that the police need to spend on this stuff. In like 90% of cases they'll download all the data and then do nothing with it because unless they have a really good reason to go hunting through for something, they can't justify the man hours needed.
And this is when they've actually arrested you for something. Even then they'll only be looking for shit to do with what you're nicked for - hence why we were ok, got nicked doing other shit.

So yeah, lost phone, don't stress. You've done all the right things so sleep easy

Thanks JBM, I suspect anyways it is in the hands of some average thief, who just likes his new phone after a reset. One thing is, I had a card inside with some data, mainly music, don't know what else. I definitely learned from that.
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote