What's new

Let it Grow or Train it Down

aMdD

Samoa strains planted in medium from seed back on 9/22. There are currently 13 "tops"(6 on left side and 7 on the right). I have LST them all down to the same height on the canopy and the leaves are starting to all bunch up.

Four days ago, it looked like this:
attachment.php

and today it looks like this:
attachment.php

Should I let the tops grow higher before I train them down? Also, should I cut off some of the fan leaves to make room?

Any insights would be super appreciated!

Attachments

• E470E72F-FBB8-431E-BFA2-456A4637C82C.jpg
    E470E72F-FBB8-431E-BFA2-456A4637C82C.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 31
  • C3329284-A59F-4F3A-B7F2-63A1E5294546.jpg
    C3329284-A59F-4F3A-B7F2-63A1E5294546.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 31

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looking good!
If you have enaugh space and a powerful light that should be enaugh. If not, do more lst..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
how long do you plan on letting it veg for? about how big is your container
that is a very tidy lst you have going there brother and i hope you have a great harvest

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you got the vertical space and enaugh light leave it like that for nice colas. If you need it compact and bushy maybe top the secondary stems as well.

R

ResinFap

good advice with secondary, push more, you can also top all tips and wait little more when fun is real pleasure

aMdD

Thanks for the advice y’all! I’ll try letting it grow out a bit more and then topping the secondary’s if needed.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Don't forget to leave them at least a week of veg to recover from the topping before switching to flower.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you are getting great advice here uso
consider get some form of support into the mix too, a nice netting or a few poles to hold everything in place
how are the plants doing?

Latest posts

Latest posts