What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest Reasonably Priced True Vape

SamsonsRiddle

I've been trying to get my dad away from smoking because of his lung problems, but trying to teach him to use my vapes isn't working. I currently run an xmax v2 (i know it's old, but i like its features), but i know he won't clean it and eventually the bottom screen is going to stop catching and he will end up ruining it. shit, every time i leave him a bowl the next time i come over it has a "aluminum foil screen" and is usually sharp - due to him breaking it.

I need to find a vape that is: easy to use, under $150, easy to clean, doesn't combust dry herb(no oil around these parts, otherwise i'd just get him an era or other cartridge type), and preferably with the ability to add attachments like a water bubbler tip.

Any help will be appreciated!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Many desktops are more than 1 person vapes. I love my e-Nano. It's always on and ready but it's still a 1-hitter. The people are real nice and they are tops in customer service (a big thing for me with anything I buy online)

https://epicvape.com/

My Arizer Extreme and my Volcano were both nice desktop vapes but everything was just too big. They were not really one person vapes. Awesome for parties.

Desktops might be out of your price point. I use my Fury2 every day. It's pretty darn bullet proof.

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

squatty

I don't have experience trying different vapes but I also have an E-Nano and think it is pretty awesome. It can be used on its own or with a glass bong etc.

RB56

Veteran
Arizer Solo II is very nice, portable, but good enough to replace a desktop.

Have you considered edibles? Vaping is way easier on the lungs than smoking but edibles take the lungs out of it completely.

SamsonsRiddle

i've tried to convince him to do edibles, but he insists on smoking (vaping) for the whole experience of it.

thanks for the suggestions everyone

herbgreen

Veteran
Also very easy to run with water piece Thing works wonders!

https://underdogvapes.com/

And vapes are never like a snap to use Always a learning curve Possibly a volcano which seems sort of mindless put in herb and press button Im sure theres more going on And it uses that bag... Its miles and miles from smoking

I dont think you can make somebody vape!lol Its kind of something you got to be into

the underdog is one that ends up being more of a heat source that i apply to herb to get a certain result but if its packed too tight or theres a stem in there or the heats too high or some other shit Its not going to give an optimal hit

Its all about that finding that perfect hit adjustment that makes it great its not like apply fire and breath experience no matter what you do Even smoking it is art in itself

Hey, Im not sure smoking cannabis is that bad for lungs anyway....I think joints are the best at filtering

If he just wont vape think about getting him one of these jack herer pipes

https://www.captainedsshoppe.com/collections/non-glass-pipes

These things have an exceptional draw and are pretty darn smooth

Sometimes you just cant teach an ole dog new tricks... this is true

Might want check out a vape forum may prove to get more specific advice

it wont let me link it here but its called 'fuck combustion'

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I second the Dynavap, tho I much like the feeling in the hand of their OmniVong XL model, which is compatible with water pieces and produces that "thick" hot satisfactory feeling most smokers are used to.

With the coupon code Batty you can get one for just under $150.

B

Latest posts

Latest posts