What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp Transportation

jonwilcox

Hello all. I am here to tell you more about Fide Freight - The leaders in hemp transportation.

Fide Freight has been recognized for our excellence in hemp transportation in Hemp Benchmarks, Hemp Today, and a few smaller outlets. We have helped over 200 customers with hauling hemp bales, biomass (supersacks), hemp flower, crude, distillate, isolate, and more.*

We fully comply with federal and state regulations as they change and would like to get an opportunity to lessen your workload by contracting some of your recurring*lanes.

Canada is fair game. We have successfully transported truck loads (yes big truck loads) of hemp biomass into Canada with proper permits and clearance. Fide's attention to detail helps enable our customers to reach new markets.

If you are interested, please contact me directly via email or phone (below). I appreciate your time and the opportunity to help you with future projects.

https://fidefreight.com/2019/10/03/how-to-ship-hemp/

Latest posts

Latest posts