What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTSV

JBD

JBD

Sifties
picture.php

My 10 year old Jerome Baker
picture.php

See the battle wound? Took a four footer off a speaker...:yoinks:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KaptainKhronik

IMG_4062.jpg

Glow rods! my buddy Matt and i cooked these up today on his torching station. half and half on the work, but it was my first time behind the torch. this stuff ain't easy! but it was some good fun.

IMG_4055.jpg

I just got this A/C shipped in. i found it on craigslist for 50$ and the guy was kind enough to ship it. it was only a 4 hour drive away, so shipping was pretty easy ;)

KaptainKhronik

I'm pretty sure that the only store in the US selling legit german roors is laughing buddah in Florida.

Sticky Green in Edwards, CO has a few german tubes once in a while. they are usually on the lower end of the spectrum though, hexagonal bases usually. last time i was in there they had a red label 3.2 tube, the rest were blue series.

they also had .us tubes, more desireable as they were much bigger and thicker, although obviously lacking the german authenticity.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
US tubes uses cheap chinese joint that wobble when using any accessories other that US tubes. Also bigger isn't always better, I prefer smaller tubes. I'm actually considering having a custom heady bub made for my primary piece.

CTSV you keep those prized jbd's awfully dirty....

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Oh i know they are tick 5/7/9 mm. I was about to cop one from a local shop until I read they use china joints...

if that white worked dry a Biz Z piece?

Nuggetry

Hey everyone, I think this is my first post!

Here's My Ehle Straight Tube 250 ml (10 Inches Roughly)
with Molino Ashcatcher, it was the only one that wouldn't
make my little guy tip over. Enjoy :)
2145hye.jpg

chicalyx

How ya liking the 250 Nugget?

Ordered one for a travel tube but EDIT was taking forever to ship out so I just canceled. Think I might reorder.

I like how the Ehles don't have a lip on the joint. Has a more sleek look to it than lipped joints IMO. Think the hex bases are nifty too.

chicalyx

US tubes uses cheap chinese joint that wobble when using any accessories other that US tubes.

Ya talkin bout Roor Tony? If so definitely gotta disagree. US joints may not be 'in house', but they are in no way inferior to DE ones. No wobble trouble for me, and I actually prefer them a bit as they're more stout...many bowls don't have a long enough joint to fill out the DE's, whereas they line up perfect w/US.

N don't worry peeps, me n Tony are civil folk..no further thread murdering courtesy of roor will be happening.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I wasn't talking about roor us I was talking about a company called US Tubes.

roor us joints are legit, I've owned more roor us that I have roor de.

MzBloom

back to basics....

back to basics....

Great thread til the wank starts...I feel like ive learned a lot about bongs and pipes from reading this thread, and you all also inspired me to finally dump some iso and salt into my heinously dirty bong and get it clean. (which lasted all of 5 minutes!)

When I started smoking, my friends all smoked out of spoons so I did too. then I spent some time in europe (half a year in the netherlands:woohoo:) and everyone there smoked joints so I finally learned to roll decently and that's all I smoked for a while. And finally I bought a bong and it's now my go-to smoking device. Nothing special, but not too shabby and certainly gets the job done. glass on glass, pretty heavy, with ice notches.

my bong:
picture.php

my nicer pipe, a short but heavy spoon:
picture.php

oh, and i've hit roor pieces, but i'm saving my cash for a volcano instead. More efficient medicating, less health risks. Tried one out in a seed shop in A-dam during the IC mag contest in 07 (maybe you smoked with me? I was the one with boobs, lol) and have wanted one ever since.:2cents:

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
heres one of my bubbs got it about a month or so ago.

mail-1.jpeg
mail-2.jpeg

and my budz. sry for the crappy pic. its from my phone.
mail-4.jpeg

RooR HeaD

I highly disagree about roor usa jooints being anywhere along de joints have u ever seen a de with a bistable joint no usa will compare to that your talking chineese glass vs boro i mean knowledge of glass its self would figure that one out for you. and roor usa has used chineese color glass its a known fact! BUT like i said in the past if you truely take care of your bong it doesnt matter if its 2mms to 9mms thats why i buy roor 5mm instead of 7mm cause im gonna take care of it the same so why drop the extra 400. but like i said if u own a roor usa and r happy with it then sweet as long as u get hight thats all that matters i just enjoy the germans cause they perform a lil better and hit alot smoother in my eyes. i like opas and roorclaws so in a sense i like american roors as well so my post is in no way meant to b bad.

yea cts those r hot man u should really clean those a lil better man all that good dank u smoke u would get a lil better taste man and they will last longer if clean them more no resin harding to it for ever. my boy owns a mother ship its sick. u should def buy that other one as well. what is your main pieace u have so many different pipes in that pic what one do u use the most.

yea tony after readin the post about how 3 of 10 toros broke and the guy breaking one at hth im not wasteing my money on one of those toros im not about to dropp 700 bucks and have to worry about the arms breaking. id much rather buy a bearclaw anyways man after thinkin about it for a while i own 3 german roors a 35cm,45cm and 55cm so if i ever buy another bong again it will b my own custom design. plus im tyrin to really go all out if i buy a bong. i would like to go to germany and order a custom design b4 i go. but like i said i want a bearclaw more then anything im sick of not ever seein his shit around here its like trying to find opas;s in buffalo.

any ways tony what do u think of this jason lee spoon im thinkin of getting it pretty decent deal at hth. I want to get it for a traveling pieace like for car trips and stuff likke that.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img164612_Dry_Guys_Img164612_Photo_Libra.asp

and heres a lil eye candy i kow u said u like mnp wel a jlee mnp colab!]
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal30221_Darkwing.asp

tony remember that 2000 dollor mnp i told u about that ive thught about buying from time to time well heres a pic of it for you.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal18089_Lightning_Storm.asp

ps
i just want to kow this real quick all u guys say german roors r to exspensive what is to exspensive cause i mean u drop what 300 on a phx or so right so why r des considered so exspensive to me they r just like any other bong and shit any 0one who has a good job would think the same. 500 buck in this day and time is nothing 4 a bong every top end tube in the usa is 700 or more. so i guess i jsut dont understand this theroy.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
That jlee spoon is ballin.

that mnp/jlee that shit is straight clownin!

I need another tube but i just don't know what i want.

C

CTSV

I will clean the JBD, when I get a new down tube. I am not in a rush, because as long as it's not in use, it won't be dropped.

Out of all my pieces, I only use these the most. A couple spoons, a couple bubs,and my old sherlock. I actually cleaned about 10-15 of my production pipes, still got another 10-15 to do. It's bad when you lose count of your production.

picture.php

I hate cleaning pieces...

If EDIT ever sends my Illusion messiah, then I can measure the stock diffuser, and get a RooR diffuser on the way. I also want to get the EHLE reducing diffuser.

Are there any places that sell the "Ziggy" diffuser?

RH: Where can I get one of those Jlee spoons, and what do they cost?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
That shit needs to be custom ordered.

jlee?a bong slide from him was $315 on the internet. So no doubt a jlee spoon in a heady glass shop would cost some good coin.

If you can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.