What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How does cannabis affect your love life?...

If it wasn't for cannabis I don't know how else I would trick women into going out with me. Unfortunately once the magic herb runs out they tend to run out too... usually very quickly and slambing the door behind them.

dc105

ICMag Donor
I think I will lay a few lines down and alittle advice from my personal view. Well after a few derranged relationships. I began thinking that I would never get married.(29 years old at the time. 33 now!) It seemed like I was attracting the head cases. So I thought that I should find someone who is settled and upheld her responsibilities in life. I began thinking that most girls who smoked, were very responsible in life. I met a nurse at the hospital where I work, she was very attractive, paid her SUV off in 2 years, saved a bunch of money and really didn't party much. She would drink some rum with me at my pad and watch some movies. Sounded like a my woman was finally here! However, I never mentioned my passion for the herb and had smoked her since high school back in '86. She finally found a J that I had left in my jeans from a Godsmack concert! (By the way if you rock you have to catch them!!!!!!!!!!) Anywho, you would have thought the earth was on fire! YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN THAT OR ME! I was like. Well get the hell out then! But I didn't say that. She wanted to make some big moral issue bla bla bla! The point I'm getting across is that you should always stay true to youself. I wish I could go back and just tell her from the start. We wouldn't be together though. Now we are adopting and I have a reponsibility to uphold. I envy my friend who I smoke with him and his wife. They make love after smoking ( A few times with me too!!) He shares with his childhood bud! Waite a minute I'm getting side tracked! Sorry! I love my herb and I know there are females who have the same feelings for MJ. So If you are in the same boat I was, stay true to yourself if you want be yourself in the future. Peace!

G

Gunns said:
Oh, I didn't say it would be easy.... However, age does assist in the ability to think things through prior to simply acting out of anger - or Jealousy...

I'd probably be a wreck for a couple of weeks if all of a sudden she announced she was in love with somebody else... Or - I may breathe a sigh of relief. Honestly, I don't know. :confused:

What a great story , Gunns... Sounds like you guys are doing exactly what you want to right now...

Maybe make a deal that if in 20 years you guys haven't found someone, go ahead and hook up then... :smoke:

Just a thought :D

Thank You for Sharing!

ms.G

G

Yea.... Yea.... I was in the moment when I wrote that. LOL

She spent the weekend last. She left Monday afternoon and called Tuesday - I let the machine pick it up. :smile:

Called her today and of course told her I let the machine pick up..... LOL

She just left. :woohoo:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Maybe make a deal that if in 20 years you guys haven't found someone, go ahead and hook up then...

I had an arrangement like that. We decided (suspect the liquer was doing the talkin at the time) that if we wern't married by the time we turned 30, we would just marry each other. At the time it gave us about 6 or 7 yrs. I didn't take him to seriously at the time but neighter one of us brought it up again, and kinda lost touch for a while. A few days after I turned 30 ,he calls thinkin I'm really gonna marry him, and he was not gonna let it go. (he's schizophrenic sp.) and this went on and on for several months ,I had to get a restraing order. I was really afraid for a while, then he finally got back on his medication and gave it up, and became nice again.
I'm still single and he's now in prision for killing his girlfriend.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Love is a wierd thing...my brother smokes more weed than anyone i know. His girl is a conservative christian. She wants him to quit because "it hurts your body". He said God gave it to me and proceeded to read from the bible. She shut up and since then hasnt really talked to him about it but she gets pissed when we talk about it.

Me personally they dont have to smoke but at least respect the fact that I do and its what I enjoy doing, although a smoker would be a plus.

G

dood calcio its awesome ur bro' turned that shit against her for the good of the herb. i myself cut bait whenever i find them going to church or getting into the god thing. i can't manage it well and it creates problems. as far as bud and my love life at least where i'm from all the chicks want to do blow and don't like nugz so its kind of a drag that way...i wouldn't feel comfortable thinking about marriage til i was 35 or 40 i don't think and then she'd have to be a lot younger...

G

How does cannabis affect your love life?...
To answer my own question, which I often do, which is kind'a weird, :biglaugh: But not unheard of... :abduct:
Lately, The Sour D Cannabis has been afftecting my Love Life just Fine :smoke:

:wink: ...LOL... ooohhh.... yeah...... :rasta:

G

creativley...
jerkit5.gif
focking.gif
jerkit.gif
obscene.gif
And lots of it...Then its off to
cloud9.gif
and then finally we are
sleeping10.gif

Sorry if i offended anyone just a small attempt at humor.. In other words for me weed and sexXx go hand in hand literally lol... Im just high and obnoxious today.. soory lol... peace... To answer your question weed & sexXx Kicks ass. And it works great long creative sessions... Ohh always keep a refreshment really close by for the cotton mouth even if your at the Y.. Dayum there i go again.. Ill stop peace...

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see... Now in 12/12
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint

G

sackoweed said:
creativley...
jerkit5.gif
focking.gif
jerkit.gif
obscene.gif
And lots of it...Then its off to
cloud9.gif
and then finally we are
sleeping10.gif
:biglaugh: well, don't be shy, now... lol... and yes do what Sky says and "behave" or we'll have to :spank: you... :biglaugh:

G

Step in line boys :whip: I gotta' enuf of this paddle :angrymod: to go around! :spank:

HAHA!!.... :smoker:

:wink: