What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first grow

Mr. Miyagi

FFOF should see them through til the end.... a little extra TigerBloom shouldn't hurt, a lil bit of Big Bloom too.. just make sure to use a very diluted mix, and then adjust accordingly depending on how they respond.

daveyhouse

FFOF should see them through til the end.... a little extra TigerBloom shouldn't hurt, a lil bit of Big Bloom too.. just make sure to use a very diluted mix, and then adjust accordingly depending on how they respond.

Thank you Sensei,

I just ordered both from amazon

daveyhouse

You got it. Just keep an eye on them. (You had a really nice looking rootball. ;) )

Keep fancy far away and they’ll be fine. You might want to add some P around week four, but I think the FFOF will see them through.

You could make up a tea of Budswel’s 0-7-0 guano and add 1.5 cups of that per gallon of water. If you use something like Tiger Bloom do so at half strength and not with back-to-back waterings.

Keep up the good work!

Half strength it shall be then thank You

DanDanger

Easy there, boi! You don't wanna use anything with EDTA in it. That shit's bad. Bad, bad, bad. Salty shit. Check out Earth Juice Sea Blast Bloom. It comes in a powder, enhances flavour, resin, and all the good stuff. Tightens up that nug meat organically. That Fox Farm stuff, although great, it just has too much salt in it. I've had some great luck with 5lb bag of this Earth Juice stuff. Was only $16 on Amazon. Probably a hell of a lot cheaper for you 'Mericans

daveyhouse

Easy there, boi! You don't wanna use anything with EDTA in it. That shit's bad. Bad, bad, bad. Salty shit. Check out Earth Juice Sea Blast Bloom. It comes in a powder, enhances flavour, resin, and all the good stuff. Tightens up that nug meat organically. That Fox Farm stuff, although great, it just has too much salt in it. I've had some great luck with 5lb bag of this Earth Juice stuff. Was only $16 on Amazon. Probably a hell of a lot cheaper for you 'Mericans

Uh oh, huh what??? Awww man

Tri_Cho_Me

Just stick with your light solution mix and you'll be fine. I'm sure there are negative things out there about every product. Don't get scared into a frozen state of not doing anything because you heard one bad thing about a product.

Tri_Cho_Me

daveyhouse

Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)

Im not even gonna try to pronounce that shit. Who the Hell comes up with these names?

daveyhouse

Day 7 of flower

Day 7 of flower

Okay here we are 7 days from flipping. They are getting thirstier. I was only watering every 3 to 4 days. I watered on Saturday night and they were wanting another drink tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

I own page 10 mofos

Last edited:

DanDanger

Scientists, man! ;) I rock the Earth Juice powders. Cheap and easy to work with. Plus a wee, little bit goes a long, long way.
And, hey! Ssshhhh... I use the Fox Farm Grow Big at a quarter strength to give my 2 week old seedlings a bit of a boost. After that, it's a light super soil mix, and Earth Juice germination kit sprinkled on the roots before transplanting. With a bit of a 'pool' of fish emulsion at the bottom of the hole. After that, I set it and forget it... Well, for the most part. I still check them religiously, water them with plain water, remove leaves up to week 2 of flower, and maybe take the odd clone by the same 'cut off' date of 2 weeks into flower. It's more than okay to make mistakes, and bugger around on your first grows. Even on all your grows! Find exactly what works, and then stick with it.

Mr. Miyagi

looking lush and green!

I used FF products for years with great results... I would water til a little bit of runoff... that way if salts is on your mind, it's not saturating in the bottom of your pot.

daveyhouse

Day 13 of flower

Day 13 of flower

Ok here are some pics of the girls (My Bitches)
As the title states these pics were taken on the 13th day of of flower, but time did not allow me to post until now. I bought the Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom but decided against using it for this grow, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

daveyhouse

Leaf question

Leaf question

What are the leaves telling me here, or should I post in these pics in the cannibis infirmary section?

Plant 1

picture.php

Plant 2

picture.php

DanDanger

Calcium and Magnesium deficiency. Had it once. Nothing some cal-mag won't fix. If no cal-mag. Grab some molasses, and use 1 tsp per gallon of water on the next watering. I also like to add a half tsp of Epsom into the molasses water. Just once should fix that. But, really. I've found that it can be expected with the older fan leaves. See that sort of thing on the newer leaves, and then you've got a problem.
Aside from that, everything is looking good. I'm at about 2 weeks now. Official 2 weeks will be on Thursday for me.

daveyhouse

Day 21 Flower

Day 21 Flower

Yes it is just the fan leaves, no evidence on new growth anywhere.
On with the weekly update as title states 21st day of flower.

Plant 1

picture.php

picture.php

Plant 2

picture.php

picture.php

I put about 1/2 teaspoon of molasses per gallon and gave them each a whole gallon of water to drink today.

The last watering I didn't have time to give them any care, gave them a drink and had to get to work. Today they got the sweetness.

Well I'm off to work, let me know what you guys think.