What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chris Evans out of Top Gear

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some news just coming out that Chris Evans has "stepped down" from Top Gear!,,,,,
i am "happy as larry" that Evans is gone,,,,
power crazed,,,swearing at the audience cos they wouldnt laugh,,,
so really hope they bring jensen button in to co-present,,,s2

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
After Clarkson was fired that was the end for me. The show was epic with May, Hammond, and Clarkson. I will never give the ratings to the new top gear. Waiting patiently for the new show the boys are making!

"This man has touched my actual anus." - Clarkson getting strapped into a F1 car.

"I have crushed my gentleman's sausage. I can see why these here (horse) should be glue." JC

" if I had a lady garden, this car would make me very happy." JC

And the list goes on of epic shit that dude has said!!

Cadfael

How the hell the BBC could kill a 300 million a year franchise is astounding.

They should have just gotten Clarkson the steak.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
" when it rains,it pours"

" when it rains,it pours"

" when it rains,it pours",,,,,
so an even more of a nightmare week for Chris Evans continues with the news that he is being "interviewed" by the Police over an accusation of historical sex stuff [grabbing an ex female employee in the 90s] ,,,,,,
dont seem much more info at the moment,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh yeah.....I can't stand that shouty, Joe 90 looking ginger toerag....Chris Evans, thinking that he can follow the class acts of JC, Hammond and May..

The new Top Gear seems to have lost it's very soul, and it's real good to know that Evans has just enough sense to realize that he is not in the same league as Clarkson is as a presenter, and has left TG after just one season...

I'm not enamored with any of the 'new' presenters, whoever they are. Any of them will find it's virtually impossible to create the chemistry and humour, wit, satire, and pure fun that the old crew crafted into the show over so many years..

Mind you, in many peoples minds, being a Top Gear presenter must be one of the very best jobs to have, if you had the smarts/style and gift of the gab that it requires, to even attempt at rivaling Clarkson/May and Hammond.

I missed 3 years of Top Gear due to being banged up in shit-holio-land, so I'm really enjoying the repeats right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts