What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto-flower growth

its trypp

Yeah.... I am letting her go a few more days then putting her in the dark for 48h
ill take pics after that and it will be full harvest.

rob feature

Looks like the early take has been kind to you. Did you notice any signs of shock cutting so much off or did the plant seem to like it?

Looking good trypp! That bud you posted looks tasty!

its trypp

Hey guy's Sorry I was gone for a while, had a few major life changes happen the last few months. It faired really well actually Rob! :D Totalled out to just under 3oz on the 1 af, so for a first grow I couldn't be happier ^^;

And boy was she delicious <3 Trichomes laden at the end, and looked straight like winter when dried. Taste was more mellow than I was expecting as well, a citrus andes mint kind of. The high was pleasant, very active and inspirational. Found myself motivated and had decent pain relief.

Anyways wish I had pics to share but as i said went through a lot x.x; So I apologize D: But I should be back a bit and posting on the forums a bit again ^_^

Latest posts

Latest posts