What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why seperate women?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Am I supposed to believe that's you, Blue Berry? That pic is all over the 'net, so I call bullshit. This is probably more like it-
images

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
images

I have asked my sister, numerous times, to stop posting pics of me drunk, at our Brother's wedding, on Facebook.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Why seperate women?

Well consider this forum much like your grow room. Now sometimes you want an area for the women so they do not get pollinated. In comparison this is an area where cyberpregnancy or cyberly transmitted infections cannot happen. The are dangerous things cyber-pregnancy and cyberly transmitted infections and can happen to any of you. This forum has carefully been coded with cyber condom coding (CCC) to stop the cyber sperm and cyber crabs penetrating through the keys of the computer into unsuspecting lady fingers.

Or...it's just another forum with a title that directs a specific group of people to a place of common interests.

Although I likethe cyberpregnancy idea better.

I had noticed that there also not a forum for hermaphrodites ( She-men ). I mean come onWTF!! i need to speak to admin......jokes!

Cheers

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Why seperate women?

Well consider this forum much like your grow room. Now sometimes you want an area for the women so they do not get pollinated. In comparison this is an area where cyberpregnancy or cyberly transmitted infections cannot happen. The are dangerous things cyber-pregnancy and cyberly transmitted infections and can happen to any of you. This forum has carefully been coded with cyber condom coding (CCC) to stop the cyber sperm and cyber crabs penetrating through the keys of the computer into unsuspecting lady fingers.

Or...it's just another forum with a title that directs a specific group of people to a place of common interests.

Although I likethe cyberpregnancy idea better.

I had noticed that there also not a forum for hermaphrodites ( She-men ). I mean come onWTF!! i need to speak to admin......jokes!

Cheers

Jesus this thread has more twists and turns than an episode of Lost. We've had Gender issues and the need for a womens forum, then it went a bit food network, and now we've got fucking cyber crabs. :biggrin:
Happy new year.
Now I'm off, lest I catch a dose of the cyber-clap.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
There nastier because they hold them in all day while at work and then blow there colons out when they get home.

Peace

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
I cannot believe this lame thread is four pages long. If you're a female, and you don't want to be in the Women's Forum, don't. And if you want to be in any other forum on ICMAG, what/who's stopping you?

With a comment like that, you could not have possibly read this awesome thread, it has evolved from the OP original message ito a lot awesome topics, Like food

Dummie

Peace

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Good question...

Maybe if she is a woman she can prove it by posting a few pics?

No... Yes... Maybe??

Ha ha

Anyhow... How about thanks a bunch person.

Peace