What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
It is kind of funny when you get carded. Even knowing it’s a store policy, it's kind of nice to think “do I look that young.” Not.

I just got carded the other day.
In Colorado it's 35, I think? Not the 'getting carded' you're thinking of, lol. Cute though.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
When you hold the door open for someone and they say "Thanks Pops".
Ughhh. I'm not that old...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I got some ballroom jeans for Christmas

I got some ballroom jeans for Christmas

it doesn't SOUND serious, until you crush one of them by sitting down on the toilet too fast...:biggrin:

There just what you need. From Deluth Trading Company. BALLROOM JEANS . not the dancing kind.

EXTRA ROOM where you need it. The nurses at my doctors office really liked them. I showed them off to all the girls.

My doctor about split a gut.

I may get some more. I was also gifted some Bare Naked underwear , they are great. Only they give me a hardon.

No problem, my wife bought them she's got to deal with it :skiiing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thanks, 420. my wife mentioned those very jeans the other day. i have suspenders & such from their catalog. my work pants fit fine...as long as you are standing up & working. sit down & your voice goes up an octave or four.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You can remember when a brand new pair of Levi's 501's were £5 a pair.... and you would wear them in the bath to get them to 'shrink-fit'.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
...you wonder who this week's winner of the
Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award will be.
[YOUTUBEIF]aYG6L9jcFOE[/YOUTUBEIF]

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your sleeping and wake up to the sharpest pain in your butthole, get up and run to the bathroom and a super heavy blood soaked poop hits the bathroom floor before you can sit on the toilet. Pick up the poop with t.p and its saturated with blood.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Your in the bar hitting on a girl and she tells you" I'm only 22." As a fuck off line. Hurt me fragile lil ego.

It aint huntin though, so a missed shot... fuck it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Your in the bar hitting on a girl and she tells you" I'm only 22." As a fuck off line. Hurt me fragile lil ego.

It aint huntin though, so a missed shot... fuck it.

If that happens again, reply...” I’m terribly sorry, I took you to be much older than that....”

Guys can give fuck off lines right back. :)

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
You're sleeping and wake up to the sharpest pain in your butthole, get up and run to the bathroom and a super heavy blood soaked poop hits the bathroom floor before you can sit on the toilet. Pick up the poop with t.p and its saturated with blood.

After the water shut off in the rent a shower, a red towel was used to get all the big drops, then it was folded once and used as a rug.
The white towel for final drying turned red when pressed between the legs. And kept it up for some time.
Scary enough, but at least the poop was still held in.

Sucks to get old.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when you are happy to see that the blood is red; because if it is black it means (probably) colo-rectal cancer up in your intestines instead of a ruptured vessel near the rectum...blood turns black if it passes through the digestive tract.

ahortator

Veteran
You remember when you were a child your remote control toy car was attached to the control by a wire.

7874835.jpg

Last edited:

jonesaa

You go to the car dealership and all the sports cars have turbos and automatic transmissions...

Why no more NA engines and manual transmissions??? BOO!!!

IRIE!!!
jonesy