What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive bloom formulation + Bud XL

finklestink

Hello! I’m brand spankin’ new to icmag.

Not entirely true, I’ve been lurking without a username for at least a decade. I’ve been growing that long as well. In that time I’ve come to amass a decent understanding of how Pesto/fungicides and nutes work and don’t and also phytohormones and pgrs, both natural and not... thanks to this forum! And experience, lots of experience, painful experience, I’m so happy to have behind me.

Love you all thanks so much.

Anyway, my question is this:

Will bud xl and massive work together well? Or will there be weird problems like lockout or what have you?

I’ve used bud xl indoors to much success, I like the product, I like all of h&g but damn it’s expensive. Bud xl awesome. I’ve done as much research as I can into what’s in it and how it works and I’ve got a cursory understanding.

Same goes with my cursory understanding and experience with massive, except ive only used massive in g-houses and full season.

This year my flower cycle in full season I’m going to do the following:

Base:
Silica 10%
KeeP (0-52-34)
Calcium nitrate (15.5-0.0)

Additives:
Peters STEM micros
Biomin cal
Biomin mag

So I’m wondering, does anybody know if it’s a good idea to mix those two products?

My gelatos are going early, almost two weeks into flower already while my golden state bananas are probably still about a week out.

I’m not brewing teas anymore, as I’m suddenly more busy with other things and I just want to pump all the salts and flush once a week.

Sorry if this was TMI for a simple question just wanted to put as much out there as possible in order to be easier to help.

mackdx

What did you think Bud XL did for your crop? Personally, I've tried it in the past and saw no noticeable difference in quality or quantity with or without.

Latest posts

Latest posts