What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Police Violence and Traffic stops

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Many of the BLM deaths at the hands of police seem to involve traffic stops due to a reported crime, people possibly committing crimes in cars, bad tags, etc. or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Here's an interesting recent news report involving the collision of 2 traffic stops and 2 different sets of perps at the same time at none other than Mar-a Lago!!!!!

.......... no, you can't make this stuff up, it really did happen, the 1st set of perps where a naked white female and friends, the 2nd set of perps where 3 male teenagers, race unknown!:tongue:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mar-a-lago-teenagers-ak-47-loaded-arrested/

"Three teenagers fleeing police while carrying a semiautomatic gun in a backpack jumped a wall at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, but probably didn't know that's where they were, authorities said Wednesday. Palm Beach Police spokesman Michael Ogrodnick said the 15-year-old boys were arrested shortly after they entered the grounds of the resort Friday and dumped the backpack, which contained a mini AK-47 with a loaded 14-round magazine.

He said the three are lucky that neither the president nor any family members were there, because Secret Service agents might have shot them. The club is closed for the summer.

"They had no idea where they were," Ogrodnick said.

According to a police report, a Palm Beach officer spotted the teens sitting in a parked car early Friday morning about 2 miles north of Mar-a-Lago. When he turned on his overhead lights, the car sped south toward Mar-a-Lago.

As they approached the club, the teens spotted a second officer who was conducting an unrelated traffic stop and abruptly stopped the car, probably thinking it was a roadblock set up to catch them, Ogrodnick said.

The three bolted, jumped Mar-a-Lago's nearby wall and hid on the resort's grounds. Officers surrounded the club and a helicopter and police dog were used to help find them. Ogrodnick said they never tried to get inside any of the resort's buildings.
Trending News

He said the three said they didn't own the AK-47 but had found it. :)biglaugh:)

The teens are charged with trespassing with a firearm, burglary with a firearm and resisting arrest without violence. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility while prosecutors decide whether to charge them as adults."

........ the good part involving the naked female can be found in the Live CBNS news feed: Update on Mar-a-Lago, at the top of the page.

............. but the best part of the news clip is the police officer/spokespersons explanation of why/how the police decide to employ stong-arm/violent techniques at traffic stops .

St. Phatty

i have a friend in Southern Oregon that smokes pot fearlessly while he is driving.

as i learned more about his life, i found out that he has a felony related to meth from about 40 years ago.

i think he ended up being put in the usual legal vise and becoming and informant.

can't figure out why else the police leave him alone.

but generally, cars & pot do not mix.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Mini-AK like AKSU? That's a good jammy for beginners, but I don't think you should have 15 year old kids running around with em shits, mang. That's a problem.

Do something!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yea, well, maybe it was a small bag, hard to squeeze em super size me mags in one. We've all been there I'm sure..

ldwm6-660x546.jpg