What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trip to Greece - Turkey, looking for a "guide"

Hello fellow european growers/ enthusiasts!

I will be in Athens for a few days before departing on a cruise, and arriving in Istanbul, staying for a few days before flying home...

Was wondering if anyone could assist me in finding any sort of "souvenir" from the mediterranean. I'm very interested in collecting some landrace genetics/ something that just can't be found in the US, as well as get my smoke on while I have the chance... without being ripped off cuz I'm a foreigner...

I'll be there with my brother, maybe we can make some friends?

PM me if you'd like. :) Any advice on succeeding in Greece/Turkey would be greatly appreciated!

-Kweku Ananse

riddly

Hello fellow european growers/ enthusiasts!

I will be in Athens for a few days before departing on a cruise, and arriving in Istanbul, staying for a few days before flying home...

Was wondering if anyone could assist me in finding any sort of "souvenir" from the mediterranean. I'm very interested in collecting some landrace genetics/ something that just can't be found in the US, as well as get my smoke on while I have the chance... without being ripped off cuz I'm a foreigner...

I'll be there with my brother, maybe we can make some friends?

PM me if you'd like. :) Any advice on succeeding in Greece/Turkey would be greatly appreciated!

-Kweku Ananse

hi , just wondering if you got any luck during your trip and if you managed to succeed in your goal (both for greece and turkey)
would be interested to know as i was toying with the idea of going and visit those places. feel free to pvt msg me . cheers!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be very cafeful Kweku and Riddly
if in Greece ,chances of any cannabis will be from albania!,you can guess the rest,,
also Cyprus is/was very hard on " our thing ",,,,
If visiting either of these two and Turkey i would take my own and be as stealth as poss,,,,,
very best of luck,,,,s2