What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

running her again....sssdh

S

shush

she was selected from the first batch of seeds that ojd send to SB in 2009 i think.She's the queen of my stable.There is/was a few "elites" in my stable and she eat's'em all.
It used to be a thread about her here on this subforum.It was first one of CSG's SSSDH's seed grows,but I deleted account and all pics got lost.She was a beauty from seed .
This cut passed troug some hands in this 3 years and all who tryed her,did never forget her aroma,taste,high and yield.

Im running her again after long time.here she is in 5th week :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill try to upload the progress of the plant weekly.

shush

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Looks awesome, congrats man !
For how many weeks does it flower ?
This strain is something special for sure...
Keep the pics coming !
Peace, HJ.

S

shush

Hi Husky!Nice avatar amigo!

From seed she went around 11-12 weeks.Clones are week or two faster.

lasko

Hehe shush you are right is top smoke.
Shush selected two girls, one was skunky pheno and this one more hazy pheno. I didnt like the skunky one and leaved for me just hazy one. Shush lost his mother plants ... :) :)
I run this sssdh clone at least 12 week, sometimes also 14 weeks.
When you smoke her you are not high or stoned, you are drunk :)

Latest posts

Latest posts