What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

konopenko

Veteran
Regards Ace and Cbg fanatics!
I decided to open new thread for outdoor plants here, because im sure you all have some interesting pics from past. All Ace and Cbg plants are welcome, big plants, injured plants, hybrids, little ganjas just transplanted in woods, buds....
Ok lets start: Chizbek/NepJ hybrid and zukinjo
smile.gif
just after good rain...

picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
and my poor boy Mazzar I Shariff planted on 1600m,,yeah he suffered a lot, hail snaped almost all branches + mouse ate his steam..katastrofa :)
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Welcome RDW,Scai and UHN and thanks for kind words :) terrace outdoor:
picture.php

here is Acemix lady, she just started to flower...you can see she has very thin sativa leaves, stem has lemony smell and yes she grows like crazy ;)

konopenko

Veteran
Two NepJ plants,one is from acemix pack ;)
picture.php

left one is 100 % female, little one didnt show any signs..sensi or seeds :)
hey its a public thread, lets see some nonBalkan plants please:tiphat:

Bleiweis

Veteran
Goooo konopenko!...i see you're putting a lot of effort into growing these beauties! Keep up the good work-im cheering for you! :)

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks for posting UHN all exotic plants are welcome :)
Bleiweis tebra,yes efforts were great,but deer hunger was also there. 9 plants allready dead, all were best developed Mazaris, acemix,and some Ace hybrids...bamby čiba umazana :deadhorse
I hope Karma will balance their lives...or zbrojevka will ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello konopenko :)

Love the outdoor pics, especially the guerrilla ones! Hope you have some survivals to harvest enough for winter time. Best regards!

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Dubi,yes animals are quite hungry this year :) I just came home so I will visit my guerilla children mmm soon. Some terrace outdoor:
picture.php

picture.php

Zamadelica and tropicalmix and acemix,OE/NepJ and NepJ ;)

idiit

Veteran
deer hunger was also there. 9 plants allready dead, all were best developed Mazaris, acemix,and some Ace hybrids...bamby čiba umazana

^ deer also nailed most of my smcg/mis girls. i learned the hard way over the years to have multiple gardens backing up different strains.

love to watch the progress of your grow. please keep posting!

konopenko

Veteran
RDW crazy sativas are in 1.picture in one pot others are from left to right :)
BudahW thanks for posting, lets start big ACE outdoor guerilla thread, you are very welcome. Esbe will be proud to see nice buds so early ;)
Thanks Idiit would like to see some pics of cannaforest,Im on my way...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
No problem bro... my pleasure :tiphat:

Checked the spot today, was only able to capture one picture of the ACE Erdpurt before camera died, and the pic is blurry, but the buds looks ripe, prolly another 10 days and it should be ready.
This plant got a lot of slug damage in the first few weeks... this one was the less stretchier of the phenos, even tho they don't strech much. The nugs are rock solid and I didn't spot any mold or anything. Seems to be very mold resistant.
The smell fruity sweet, not good at describing smells...

I have a few of them out... some phenos that go from green to dark purple with pink pistils... beautiful plant. The pink pheno seems to be the quick flowering one... The green one is a few days behind and slowly turning pink/purp...

Only issue is that it is a slug magnet. Slugs just love this strain.

I culled a few males that were very early and vigorous, wish I saved some pollen to make some crosses.

picture.php

sorry for the blurry pic

Peace