What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 outdoor with THC

THC123

Veteran
High guys

my hands are itching to throw some seeds in water

I am gonna grow one big hashplant nr 2 plant as main stash from hybridsfromhell
I did a hybridsfromhell guerillia grow but some rodent ate the bark and killed off all but 2 plants

After seeing the quality of the HFH buds at a buddy i have made up my mind, no katsu bubba x b3 but hashplant nr 2!!!
It smelled like nlx from the coffeeshop and had hard big compact nugs , was ready beginning of october and had close to no mold

Then ill test the white jones for csg, i might also pop som karma beans like jack o nesia or other good stuff

ill also flower a bunch of my moms like happy bro , spg amnesia sour bubble

and ill do a field of autos again

I am still not sure wether to do a weedgrow or a seedgrow

the thing is i have many many jars full of buds and also one big freezer full of buds, if i grow more i wont be able to put food in the freezer lol

i dont NEED new weed but new tastes are always nice

so what i will do in the end remains to be seen in a couple of weeks/months

I wanted to make(in case of a seedgrow) some more manitoba medicine seeds and i would like to make a lot more MM crosses AND i would like to backcross the existing 17 crosses to MM to get something REALLY early

But i think it is best to do a selection run this year to look for 3 moms i like

So well , ill start germ testing and soaking seeds today

I declare 2012 officially open

What would you do(in case of having pounds and pounds of weed and not selling it) : a weed or a seedgrow?

Last edited:

Phantomx

Hi Thc, I was following all yor past threads and so I will this. But till now I couldn't post because I wasn't registred :D. HAHA I just remembered something I wanted to tell you in your 2010 (I guess) grow, someone told you that your guerilla plants were destroyed by snails but it were rabbists, next time just use bottles with urin or repellent and thats it.

I would do both seed and weed grow, but more for seed. If you want good seeds you always have to little space no matter how many you have.

JOE CHRONIC

What would you do(in case of having pounds and pounds of weed and not selling it) : a weed or a seedgrow?

I would go for the weed as you can't smoke seeds, lol no seriously go for the weed and maybe make some desired seeds you want on a little bit of the garden...

ChronicFUNK

looking forward to seeing this.. if you dont need any weed maybe you could use some hash?

If it was me and i was good on seeds and ganj untill next season I would just go all out hash run (but requires more time and space obvouslly).

so maybe go for a few select crosses in some of the garden and go for a herb run in the rest?

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would do a seed and weed grow. I smoke all my seed plants some of the best smoke you can get.

Whatever you decide to do I'll be watching and hoping you get a million seeds or more pounds and pounds of top quality smoke.

pietje puck

HP2 its a verry good choice,i grow them in 2011.
Take a look in my album there a few pic,s of the HP2.
Have a nice 2012 growyear.

peace,pietje puck

THC123

Veteran
Hi Thc, I was following all yor past threads and so I will this. But till now I couldn't post because I wasn't registred . HAHA I just remembered something I wanted to tell you in your 2010 (I guess) grow, someone told you that your guerilla plants were destroyed by snails but it were rabbists, next time just use bottles with urin or repellent and thats it.

hehehe well better late then never, thanks for the tips

SSSDH X Moppel cut... Hope u doing fine my friend!

shhhhhh its a secret :laughing:

I would go for the weed as you can't smoke seeds, lol no seriously go for the weed and maybe make some desired seeds you want on a little bit of the garden...

yeah i am also thinking ONE last weed round , but after that , the year after, i need to make more lowryder 2 and cross it to other interesting stuff and ill also have to make more manitoba medicine and backcrosses / new crosses
and then there are a few dreamcrosses i need to make and then there is the nederzaad project

wish i had a few acres of property and 100% privacy:)

@ guyute thx

@ pietje puck : wonderfull pics

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Good luck Thc123 !

I have just received Manitoba Medicine seeds, and cant wait till May as I cant start earlier !!

Peace !!

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
This will be another amazing thread for sure bro :yes:
Auto field is a nice comeback :)

Do not risk too much producing much more than you'll smoke, also seeds are more convenient to gift ;)

!! GL !!

=K

THC123

Veteran
did u get the Rez beans btw?

Yes i got the sssdh beans + 2 freebie baggies

ooo wee cool to see ur back at it. Ill be watching.

welcome cheesey

Good luck Thc123 !

I have just received Manitoba Medicine seeds, and cant wait till May as I cant start earlier !!

thank you, cant wait to see your picks of the mm

Do not risk too much producing much more than you'll smoke, also seeds are more convenient to gift

!! GL !!

yeah i know , still thinking

My first seeds have germed , i put 6 manitoba medicine in water to germ test and still 100% in 72 hrs

For the rest some bad news

My neighbour has removed a tree here ill take pics today later.
Now the fucker can look into my greenhouse.

My solution was to paint that side with white chalk paint.
There is no sun coming from that side so prolly it will even works as a reflector.

Still need to find a solution to fill the hole in the hedge cuz i wont be able to cover my greenhouse against the streetlight in july if he can see me do it

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
i have put together what will be germed so far

SO the list so far :

Hashplant nr2
white jones
something karma genetics
lowryder2
sour 60
auto ice
auto sssdh/sd
lr2x auto ak
manitoba medicine(to look for a few moms i am looking for specific phenos i once smoked , there are three really nice ones, ill keep these plants very small)
NYCD X MM
AG13X MM
sour bubble x mm

the 3 last ones are for a buddy of mine who needs it for medicinal reasons, his father will be growing it for him, i think its real cool he does that for his son
picture.php

I threw away the manitoba medicine seeds that germed as it is too early to start with these beans

If i pregrow them now and put em out april 20th they will start flowering for a while and then reveg

ill start em beginning of april to put em out at the beginning of may

I will start with the white jones and hashplant 2 seeds tomorrow

autos will be germed march 20-25th to be put out april 1st

I also made an inventory of my seeds and put everything in smaller bags i am gonna freeze the whole collection so they will stay viable for many years to come

SHould have done this earlier
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc123,
it's sooo nice to see you are back at it!!! :dance013:

real shame with the tree. do you think the neighbor did it on purpose because he kind of suspects what is going on in the greenhouse (especially with the sheeting every night... fuck the streetlight :laughing:)?
anyways, hope your fine / will find a place with more privacy in the woods or where ever.

also bad news on my side: due to moving i can't pop my seeds for the outdoor season yet. will need to wait at least another month... really sucks. my fingers are itching, the sun is shining... :plant grow:

glad your are preserving your precious seed collection! if i might add something: i would run your best crosses from last year and cross them with a MM again. getting them earlier and earlier as well as getting them used to the climate in your neck of the woods (assuming it varies quite a bit from canada, where MM originates, if i am not mistaken). and produce a shit load of hash from all the seed plants.
but i am sure you'll figure it out and execute it better than i could even think of.

needles to say... i am in. :lurk:
happy season 2012 mate

THC123

Veteran
hey there welcome

f i might add something: i would run your best crosses from last year and cross them with a MM again. getting them earlier and earlier as well as getting them used to the climate in your neck of the woods

that was the plan actually :D

dread

Veteran
good luck mate!!!!!if you want me to do a seedrun from the old genetics.....let me know....

i'll fit it in somewhere

dread

Veteran
don't worry about fresh lr2 seeds,i have thousands of them
we're safe for a while

THC123

Veteran
Aight thx bro ;)

Update

i have finished turning over the topsoil that i fertilized 6 months ago

The first seeds are germing

picture.php

in these glasses i have :

Indian sativa: 2007 was the last year i grew her, i want some more of this uplifting herb

Beso : a high CBD strain from Mosca Negra , donated to a belgian social cannabis club, i am gonna grow out a few plants for them and i will select a nice female , the thing i get in return? a new mom:D

Ag13 nr2 x manitoba medicine : should be a nice hazy herby spicy strain

NYCDx MM : should also be very nice with good sativa influences

i am germing the ag13 and nycd x mm for a sick friend of mine whose father will grow them out for him

Hashplant nr 2 from HFH : tastes a bud from a plant and i knew that i had to grow this one, the pheno i saw was a typical fat white strain with huge buds and a good mold resistance , ready beginning of october, should go wonderfully in the greenhouse

White jones : i have germed 2 WJ seeds that both opened after 18 hrs, gonna test these in 15 gal containers

End of next week i'll germ :

Lowryder 2
Auto ice
Sour 60
Auto sd
one or two lr2 x auto ak, it is a failed cross but the weed wasnt bad , just the bud structure
maybe auto mazar

picture.php

the amnesia, spg and sssdh from last year with my three legged tripod bitch cat in front of it

picture.php

My moms soaking up some sunrays

cuz i was so stoned that i passed out yesterday iforgot them outdoors, that is not so good cuz we have 12 hrs of darkness, but it wont be the end of the world

Latest posts

Latest posts