What's new

Love Potion 1

W

whoever

Will a breeder PLEASE!!!! bring this back!
Hands down better than any sour d, chem d, pre98 bubba Tahoe
Kush.
Crossed with cannabiogen sugarloaf had us laughing, tripping,and in love.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the LP. I've got the last of my seeds flowering now, 2 girls, no boys:(

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have clones of both of them and I also have seeds from my old keeper crossed to both Blockhead and Deep Congo. S1's might be an option if the new plants prove to be worthy.

And, whoever disapproved of the original post is a douche bag. LP is better than most of the strains he mentioned...

W

whoever

I have clones of both of them and I also have seeds from my old keeper crossed to both Blockhead and Deep Congo. S1's might be an option if the new plants prove to be worthy.

And, whoever disapproved of the original post is a douche bag. LP is better than most of the strains he mentioned...

would you shot me a pm

W

whoever

Instead of a pm just thought I would ask here, is there a specific breeder you would recommend for a Santa Marta Columbian Gold?

WelderDan

Veteran
If you dig around long enough, there are a couple suppliers that still show it in stock, however I can't vouch for their reliability since I've never heard of them. Can't mention them anyway, but if you care to take chances, the Google will provide

W

whoever

If you dig around long enough, there are a couple suppliers that still show it in stock, however I can't vouch for their reliability since I've never heard of them. Can't mention them anyway, but if you care to take chances, the Google will provide
Yes I was concerned about reliability also. Really looking to create a demand for it in either an S1 or an IBL as IMO it really is much better than the strains listed in the first post, I know someone has what I like to call "the enlightened one" pheno out there.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
one of the few ive never gotten a hold of....maby one day;)....i know mosca did a cross of some sourt'....not 100 on the legistic's....or even if that's how you spell legistic's?hope ya find what your looking for......

W

whoever

They say genius's make up their own spelling
Mosca did a strain called beso I believe. c99 is potent, however it doesn't go the direction I'm looking for with the enlightened LP pheno.

W

whoever

Love Potion is supposed to be really great SEX weed; at least that is what she said.

Yes it is, of all the strains it is the one that most unlocks the door to the present moment, bringing a stillness so to speak. Sort of like the realization one doesn't have senses, one is the senses, during sex this realization can take one to another realm, then there is no "other" the two become one. That was my experience with it anyway.

T

THE PABLOS

Nice LG...interesting stuff. I like how you think.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking of the LP #2 some time ago. 90% Colombian as opposed to 75% for the LP #1.

Latest posts

Latest posts