What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

46° 2 time grow

Bloods

Hey all,its that time of the year again and i cant wait to get started :D
its the most early,most hot spring in my area for the last 10years and it is awsome :dance013:
so in this year a learned allot(thanks to icmag and the people on icmag :thank you:) and this year i will try a litle more things like treegrowing,outdoor scrog and a few other things...
the strains are:
-Royal Dane x OFN x Hasplant 2
-Schroom c99 x Alpha diesel
-A.M.S.(greenhouse seeds)
-Schroom c99
-Caribe x Sasza
-HTF Scottisch x Hashplant 2
-(EGxMMxGG)x ERD/PURT
-BH x GG
-(BHx BHPT) x Alpha diesel
-(BHxBHPT) x (MMxGG x BHPT)
-(MMxGG)x BHPT
-NYSD x PD

more pics today or tomorow cus a friend has his 30 BD party and it should be smooked out
bloods:tiphat:

Attachments

• Fotografija0349.jpg
    Fotografija0349.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi Bloods !
I will subscribe to this thread and follow your work, i am very interested how the Danish genetics work for you because i am gonna use some myself. So i wish you GOOD LUCK and may the force be with ya. . .

rocket high

Veteran
Hi bloods good to see you have your thread up and running i will follow this till the end ... your seed list is quite impressive can you tell me more about the following strains -
BH x GG
-(BHx BHPT) x Alpha diesel
-(MMxGG)x BHPT

Bloods

yea sory rocket high man i havent germed them all yet,because the weather toke a turn,and temp. droped and that kinda shit :/
so far i germed 8/10schroom c99seeds,and 8/10 caribe x sasza
sorry ,but im going it safe this year i really want to get max. out of these genetics :D
bloods

padkontrol

Veteran
Hi Bloods!

Nice genetics i hope everything goes well :) I have some info about this strains. My lattitude is 52N.

Hi bloods good to see you have your thread up and running i will follow this till the end ... your seed list is quite impressive can you tell me more about the following strains -

-BH x GG
-(MMxGG)x BHPT

Bangi Haze x Guerilla Gold

PT - Purpurea Ticinensis
MMGG - Manitoba medicine x Guerilla Gold

MMGGxBHPT was the best weed last year. Potent and early. Harvested 10 September.

picture.php

Schroom c99 f2. I smoke from indoor. Strong weed but definitely not type of high I like.
picture.php

This year I plan to grow MMGGxBHPT f2. And some my hybrids like MMGGxBHPT x Orange Bud f3. Good luck :)

Pad:wave:

Bloods

Hi Bloods!

Nice genetics i hope everything goes well :) I have some info about this strains. My lattitude is 52N.

Bangi Haze x Guerilla Gold

PT - Purpurea Ticinensis
MMGG - Manitoba medicine x Guerilla Gold

MMGGxBHPT was the best weed last year. Potent and early. Harvested 10 September.

picture.php

Schroom c99 f2. I smoke from indoor. Strong weed but definitely not type of high I like.
picture.php

This year I plan to grow MMGGxBHPT f2. And some my hybrids like MMGGxBHPT x Orange Bud f3. Good luck :)

Pad:wave:
wow man those are some nice looking plants :dance013:
i can only hope that mine will turn out like yours :)
and does the cold weather afect them?
hm what kinda high is it?cus im thinking of puting the schroom x alpha diesel indoor,whitch bye the way i will start tomorow :D
oh and do you think i should also put some of the GG crosses indoor?

rocket high

Veteran
WoW.. some nice looking plants there padkontrol k+

Those look like they would do well in Scotland 55 north are they good at resisting mold?.

Bloods

so today i finally put my plants out,and in the meanwhile i found out that i only germinated the cariube x sasza cross and some of my local stuf :wallbash:
yesterday i got my 600w kit and i will veg all my outdoor plants that i havent put out yet,for 2,3 weeks indoor before :)
oh the third photo show the main way to my place,a dead tree it is really the only way of getting throu the bush ...
so tomorow youll get the pics of the indoor

Attachments

• Fotografija0352.jpg
    Fotografija0352.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Fotografija0353.jpg
    Fotografija0353.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Fotografija0354.jpg
    Fotografija0354.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 7

rocket high

Veteran
love the pic's Blood :biggrin:

Are you using the natural soil with amendments ... or just the natural soil?

The tree is a brilliant way to get to your site ... i wouldnt like to lose my footing on that tho "OUCH" lol

I'll get photo's of my site very soon. Its a bit different from your area as its more boggy and open......you'll have to see the pics to know what i mean it's hard to describe .

Bloods

hey man tnx:thank you:
im using only natural soil at the moment
... i wouldnt like to lose my footing on that tho "OUCH" lol
yep it happend to me one time ,couple of cuts but nothing serious :)
oh and my places are ALL like these so i have to use bug spray allot,cus man TICS are ewrywhere ,and i already got borrelia once and dont want it again ,)

rocket high

Veteran
Im Real lucky as there's no tic's where im growing .. which im very glad of.
In Scotland we have these horrible fly's called Midges that bite you and suck your blood ...you end up going insane with the hundreds of bites the little bastards give you ...not good lol

its deer that are my biggest enemy right now ... they are feeding on young vegetation so it vital you keep your plants safe early on ;)

Bloods

hey im back from a 6 day vacation,and cant wait to see my litle girls,gonna show you the pics tomorow :)
bloods

Bloods

first of all thx all of you for wathcing my thread:wave:

well i have some bad news during the time i was on vacation snails eat about 10 young seedlings so i have only 5 caribexsasza croses outdoor.
still have allot of beans to put out and now , that the sumer is REALLY begining gonna start germinating them in a couple of days ;)

oh btw today i strange thing hapend when i went to my place,a black-brown helicopter(not from the police) went over me wery low and came actualy lower as the tree line(because of the river he could)

of course i just lay low for a minut and then he went,after watering i went on another place to look whats going to hapen and of course to smoke a joint ;)
after about a hour the same helicopter the same spot all the same so i dont know what to do ,leave the place or what?

Attachments

• Fotografija0364.jpg
    Fotografija0364.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Fotografija0365.jpg
    Fotografija0365.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 8

LAcon

first of all thx all of you for wathcing my thread:wave:

well i have some bad news during the time i was on vacation snails eat about 10 young seedlings so i have only 5 caribexsasza croses outdoor.
still have allot of beans to put out and now , that the sumer is REALLY begining gonna start germinating them in a couple of days ;)

oh btw today i strange thing hapend when i went to my place,a black-brown helicopter(not from the police) went over me wery low and came actualy lower as the tree line(because of the river he could)

of course i just lay low for a minut and then he went,after watering i went on another place to look whats going to hapen and of course to smoke a joint ;)
after about a hour the same helicopter the same spot all the same so i dont know what to do ,leave the place or what?
If it wasn't LEO it could be thieves looking for plots, I'd think about moving. best of luck!

rocket high

Veteran
could be developer/land surveying ..or a rich farmer. I wouldn't sweat it too much, i had the same thing last year with a blue helicopter (not police) i just kept my head down and carried on as normal.... nothing happened tho so don't worry too much my friend ;)