What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OPEN & FRIENDLY RAP THREAD

Hey everyone, I was just seein if this would take. I had my run at the other rap thread but did slowly come to the realization that the author wanted the forum mostly to himself (even if he was somewhat amicable about telling people to leave?). I don't really have a problem with the thread, it just seems like he is more of a dj than someone who wants to learn and further their knowledge about any given genre (and yeah, he's PICKY about how you post- maybe a way to deter would-be posters?). If you have no idea about what I'm talking about then nevermind! lol

So I know we're not supposed to post links to videos in this section but I was wondering if anyone would have an interest in posting the name and song title in without the link? Yeah you have to do a little extra "finger" work to find the webpage, but I don't really mind. Tell me what you think...if anyone wants to open a thread about this in the video forums I'd be down to wander over there too....anyway...

Artist- Song name:
MF Grimm- Life and Death
:smoke out:

What up Peksman. Thanks for joining in, I almost assumed this didn't take...I have one small favor to ask, though. Seeing as how there's been lots of hostility surrounding some of these music threads, I was wondering if people posting in this forum could just go back and edit their "recommended song" instead of creating a new post for every one. I'm thinking this should stop people from assuming that we're just about gaining post "points". I'm just going to replace the song I had with the one I'm feelin at the moment. I know that means you won't be able to tell when the post has been updated, but at the same time I kind of agree with the people who don't want to see "points" boosted on a cannabis website for posting about music...

P.S. I almost forgot about that one! A couple rap phenomenons right there. You got me in the mood for Biggie....
:thank you:

Biggie (Ratatat Remix)- Party and Bullshit

mfdoOm

Single by Dr. Dre and Ice Cube "Natural Born Killaz"

Album - Murder Was the Case

Real pure old stuff :tiphat:

Rasco - album = Time Waits for No Man - tittle = Time Waits for No Man

Youtube or Daily's links are not allowed ?

Hey everyone, I was just seein if this would take. I had my run at the other rap thread but did slowly come to the realization that the author wanted the forum mostly to himself (even if he was somewhat amicable about telling people to leave?). I don't really have a problem with the thread, it just seems like he is more of a dj than someone who wants to learn and further their knowledge about any given genre (and yeah, he's PICKY about how you post- maybe a way to deter would-be posters?). If you have no idea about what I'm talking about then nevermind! lol

Hip Hop is not peace , unity and having fun ?

Hip Hop is not a big and wonderfull sharing of sounds ?

for me HH got the same spirit of weed culture , enjoy , share and receive :thank you:

damn , i'm scared if is not :crazy:

MF Grimm- Life and Death

a NY living legend , real fucking life & real MC !

excuse my poor english , i'm from France and you know how french peoples are worstest for other kind of language !

do0m- I don't think we're allowed to post video links in this kind of forum.....don't ask.

I'd have to agree with you about hip hop and cannabis culture...I was just givin my 2 cents. Hopefully you can rest assured that all you'll find here is peace. No need to be scared...

I'm diggin the Rasco track, btw. I'd only really heard him with Cali Agents...thanks for the suggestion. Could you also give me some suggestions for french hip hop? I know a little, like Jango Jack, Hocus Pocus, and the DJ groups like C2C or Birdy Nam Nam. I really like most of the R&B influenced hip hop that comes from over there.

"Don't you hate when a nigga got some intellect but say some dumb shit on the internet? Do I forgive him? Yes"
-"Long Life" - Dela feat. Talib Kweli
album- Changes of Atmosphere

mfdoOm

do0m- I don't think we're allowed to post video links in this kind of forum.....don't ask.

I'd have to agree with you about hip hop and cannabis culture...I was just givin my 2 cents. Hopefully you can rest assured that all you'll find here is peace. No need to be scared...

I'm diggin the Rasco track, btw. I'd only really heard him with Cali Agents...thanks for the suggestion. Could you also give me some suggestions for french hip hop? I know a little, like Jango Jack, Hocus Pocus, and the DJ groups like C2C or Birdy Nam Nam. I really like most of the R&B influenced hip hop that comes from over there.

"Don't you hate when a nigga got some intellect but say some dumb shit on the internet? Do I forgive him? Yes"
-"Long Life" - Dela feat. Talib Kweli
album- Changes of Atmosphere

I see , but i think you dont undertsand me because my english is so bad , i 'm totaly agree with your firts post , i just support what you said !

so hard when you speak english like me :)

i listened your track , i love it , i know Kweli but dela not ....

Looks like J dilla prod and this is a great compliment cause like a lot of people around this little world , J Dilla changes my life !

if you want some frogs sounds , i can give you some bands names

Fonky familly - art de rue

akhenaton - métheque et mat

IAM - l'école du micro d'argent

Kheops - Sad hill

Marseille (french connection) sounds , this is the first step for French HH

Begining of 2K , lyrically amazing :jump: , real spirit of this thread !

DocLeaf- thanks for the link! I guess if I wanna take about some dubstep or "whatever" I should wander on over there?

do0m- thanks for the recommendations. Dela's probably in my top 20 hip hop producers, but he's relatively unheard of and he hasn't done that much shit.

If anyone wants to fall in love with Dela go check out "Cheer" feat. Large Pro. off of Atmosphere Airlines. Good Shit.