What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

columbian

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

Columbian grown under 600w potted coconut 6L 12 weeks of flowering

good crop

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 35
  • P1010060.jpg
    P1010060.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 36

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
very nice bredren!! where did u get the seeds ?? Did u say that plant is in a 6ltr pot too? crazy

smokefrogg

Veteran
very interesting...i have 1 from the same source, looking very different....yours has reddish/purplish stems but looks like it's only on the leaf stems, is there any reddish/purplish on the leaves themselves anywhere? also curious how far along it was in the pic if you don't mind; maybe an updated one or 2 pics? =) thanks for sharing!

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
thank you everybody

very interesting...i have 1 from the same source, looking very different....yours has reddish/purplish stems but looks like it's only on the leaf stems, is there any reddish/purplish on the leaves themselves anywhere? also curious how far along it was in the pic if you don't mind; maybe an updated one or 2 pics? =) thanks for sharing!

no there is no red leaf! the photo about 1 years! you can see in my other thread or on my profile pictures later!

good crop and good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts