What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diamond Series XML - 10W CREE XML grow

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Just harvested her this morning. Weight is with primary leaves and main stalk

Unknown
Sat dominant strain, but exc saved seeds.

Grown under a combination of a 3 yo UFO 90 ~ 8:2 R/B one-watt diodes +

supplemented with a vanity fixture, with a combination of low watt screw bulb leds- ww/cw/bw (all one watt diodes)

Clones have been in same tent, not getting proper amount of light, or intensity, as they have been sharing the 2 fixtures.

I am guessing I have ~ 80 total watts
total

If dry weight is 2 ounces I'm at 0.7 g/w + I pulled a low branch Tuesday that is jared, so maybe 1 more g/w and the heaviest cola is hanging well off the scale, so could be more

View attachment 198980 View attachment 198981 View attachment 198982
I try not to worry about wet weight because in the end it is irrelevant and just gets your hopes UP usually more often than the other way around.

When I did that though I did a 20% of wet weight is my dry weight and it usually came out pretty close to that give or take. Now that I remove all smaller buds or anything I don't want to waste my time trimming though I just wait for the dry yields and ends up less work for me.

Digging the pictures brother, glad you got that led grow cycling!

Latest posts

Latest posts