What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Rob Clarke Book

mofeta

Veteran
Rob Clarke had a new book come out late last year. Here it is:

CLICKABLE PIC

I found it today when I was looking to see if he or Sam had any books on the breeding strategies traditional cannabis farmers used around the world.

I didn't know about this book, and I thought other people that liked this kind of stuff might not know about it either, so this post.

It looks great, but I am too busy to read it right now, I will save it for a treat for after I complete some projects.

Attachments

• 51egVyxWmyL.jpg
    51egVyxWmyL.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
54 dollahs as a kindle. I might get it. Lots of reference material. May be worth it. Table of contents looks deep as hell. Thanks for the heads up.

jim dankness

As essential as 'Marijuana Botany', 'Hashish' and 'Hemp Diseases & Pests'. Anyone who bothers to read this particular sub-forum should have this on order or already on their shelf.

I received mine back in the fall, and am still reading-- and absorbing-- the massive amount of information here. It's the cannabis textbook for the 21st century that whole curriculums will be based on.

I bought the book had to order it because you will not find it in bookstores . Great book maybe not everyone will like it because it is kind of like a college text book , I am sure someone will use this book in a college class someday .

Gry

The videos linked in post 7 are really good. Audio gets a bit wobbly at times, but most is fine and even the rough parts are usable, and the content is so neat. It looks very much like the intent was to do more of the videos, not sure what happened, but I could not resist asking for more in the comments section.

oldchuck

Veteran
Thanks, 3rdDream. Now at least I have read the introduction. Not sure about buying such a pricy book.

2stoned

@mofeta

@mofeta

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi mofeta,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]just rea[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]d [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sam[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]S '[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LONG TERM SEED STORAGE 20+ YEARS[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]' thread which is very interesting. But I really was impressed by your statement (post #57) about seedling selection after germination. Very informative/[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] constructive![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I have a bunch of ideas to explore along this line of thought, and intend to share them in a new thread sometime.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]^^^[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this topic...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh and thanks for the book recommendation, I'm very interested! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sorry for OT,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2stoned[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts