What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Farts having fun

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi all Old Stoners :wave:

DG noticed I turned 50 a few days ago - so she sent me here and told me to Mod this lovely forum :dance013:
I´ve been in the growscene for 30 years, so let the rock´n´roll continue :rtfo:

DG picked vonvorne to keep an eye on me, so lets hear a big welcome to my co-Mod.

If any help is needed, feel free to contact vonvorne or me :thank you:

P :smoke:

V

vonforne

Hey gang, I am Von.....Paddis side kick here in the OSCP. I am approaching 50 soon and well........they all thought I need to brush up on my old dude stuff. So, me and Paddi are going to be hanging with you all here.

To be honest this is one of my favorite forums to come and read to relax the mind. So, if you don´t mind I am just going to hang over here in my Lazyboy and smoke one.

This place is like the opposite of the Tokers Den where all the skool kids hang.

Nice and mellow.

:wave: glad to meet all of you.

V

Scrappy4

Veteran
Thanks guys, pass the geritol, pull up your drawers to your tits with suspenders, put on the white belt, and get ready for the blue bird special....scrappy

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey! welcome Paddi & Von to the old farts club.

youth and speed are no match for old age and treachery, have no fears I got yer backs....... :blowbubbles:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hey guys!
...so, what did DG have on you?
just pushin buttons.
glad to see some youngsters holding the reins...makes one giggle with glee...or somesuch shtuff.
mellow, gettin that on right now!
stay fly.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
OK guys, here is the key to making your fifties survivable. Fiber one cereal. You can sprinkle with keif or herb if ya like, I prefer maple syrup. Life or death shit. really.
H

V

vonforne

:laughing: With you and Paddi here...I'm confident you two will keep it that way too! :yes: ;)

Big thanks to you both! :thank you:

No problem DG. I don´t think this forum will be much of a problem. From what I see we have some great people here but if they do..............lol

And to all who stopped by for the warm welcome.

:thank you:

I am looking forward to posting with all of you in the future.

V

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
50 huh?

Damn yer right. That is old alright.

The biggest problem I anticipate at 50 is gettin stoned and forgettin where I left the Geritol.

Well keep a chair open cause I'm pushin 46, or is it 47 this year?

Might even be 48? hell with it... load a bowl and it don't matter.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I don´t think this forum will be much of a problem..V

Problem is ya got to feel like starting a problem. Arguing takes up too much effort these days and I pretty much don't give a shit. Bout the only thing I get pissed about these days is if I don't get my senior discount. hehe

V

vonforne

Problem is ya got to feel like starting a problem. Arguing takes up too much effort these days and I pretty much don't give a shit. Bout the only thing I get pissed about these days is if I don't get my senior discount. hehe

LMAO I was going to say something like that but edited my post.

V

Cheerful

Welcome Paddi! I will do my best to not start any trouble. And Vonforne, keep up the good work! I love all the posts in this thread, all so so true! There's a lot to be said about getting older. I'm really enjoying it! i guess that means I just haven't gotten Older Enuf yet to be a grump...

Peace n puffs!! :joint: :joint: :smoweed: Cheerful

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
One dark night
in the middle of the day
two dead boys got up to play.

Back to back
they faced each other
drew their swords
and shot each other.

When the deaf policeman heard the noise,
he went and killed the two dead boys

If you don't believe this story's true?

Ask the stoned blind guy.
He saw it too.

Now which is older?
That rhyme?
Or you?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
fifty...FIFTY!!!!!!!!! you guys are just a couple of kids, I wish I was just turning 50 again. I left that one way back in 98, you young fellers have no idea. You don't get older you get better. You don't get slower, you get more precise. Been there done that is the usual answer. So gather round and ask away and us senior members will school you kids along.
And remember that the most important thing you can do is:smoweed:
yeah I used to walk to school and all that crap your grandfathers told you.
Anyway welcome to the geriatric thread.lol!!!!
And remember your now the age where its the annual prostate exam YEEEEHAWWW!! thats a cheap thrill LOL!!!!!