What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what guard/family dogs do you all have??

pinkskunk

hey all just thaught id ask what breed of mans best friend people have roaming around the home?? i got a red nose american pitbull and a bullmastiff x pitbull and they are fuckin awsome dogs, i hate people who judge dogs based on breed! my red nose is 1 and a half years old and my mastiff pit is seven.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
wiener-dog-hot-dog.jpg

this one without the bun

hey all just thaught id ask what breed of mans best friend people have roaming around the home?? i got a red nose american pitbull and a bullmastiff x pitbull and they are fuckin awsome dogs, i hate people who judge dogs based on breed! my red nose is 1 and a half years old and my mastiff pit is seven.

I have 2 German shepherd dogs.

1 is about 100 pounds, and the other is a beast, probably around 125 pounds.

pinkskunk

yeah my mastiff is like 120 pounds and the red nose is just startin to build up but hes pure so he prob be lucky to hit 70 maybe,but very athletic and loyal,theyd die for me man for real.

buzzmobile

Veteran
normal_dog_2.jpg

...and just a word of advice for when you meet my dog. Never...EVER look right at him. You have been warned.

:D

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
my guard dog, only guarded the kitchen; especially the stove. It was safer than Fort Knox....:smokeit:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
M

medi-useA

Pug faced 13yo Shi-tzu...maltese/shi-tzu cross and a neurotic bitsa...

muA

JWP

Inland Taipan x 2 :whistling:

I breed them and they love the grow room

Most venomous snake on earth :smokey:

Had to tell about my snakes because my dog is such a pussy lol

Fat Tone

rotties are the best but dont get me wrong, Iwill have a baby pitt bull any time or german shepard. But if you dont have time for a for a little 5# puppy now youre not going have enough love for best years of that 5lb puppys life. You thinkin about male or female ? and hopefully a totally inside dog. A family member !

L

Lloyd_Christmas

I've always had german shepherds, they've gotta be my favorite. Big fan of rotties as pitbulls as well... they are all quality breeds...

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Boxers...good guard dogs and great family dogs.

Boxers have got to be the most playful dogs I've ever seen... Great breed....

A friend has a couple and every time I come over they get excited and try to punch me in the nuts.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had some problems with thieves but then i invested in an ancient dog used as shep guarding and military dog in most of the east countries
they can be gentle bears but if they feel the property or their owner threatened its a 180 pund pure and aggressive guardian

3 times as big at a pitbull and at least 3 times as strong and the watchfulness is in the genetics
in Russia and other countries they they guard the shep and kills wolfs that are unfortunate enough to try their luck

never had problems with thieves after i had him and if i do i save a feeding ;)

not my dog though
maybe-want.jpg

mine is socialized for family life but if he gets mad at some one they bitter split fast or he will split them apart no matter what size of opponent
hes only a little past 6 months now but already 45 kg/90 pounds only half size and already bigger than my rottweilers