What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is T-12 floro's -- a bad word??

Bud Hi

I did a search and can't find much..I guess, not many tube people here?

dubphiend- Where are you? :wave: I'm still stackin them in..

and pourin, the juice to them :muahaha: :muahaha:

Bud Hi

if you were 4ft, they will break... 8ft, speads out the heat at 81* checked with a laser temp gun .
water (juice is 71*-75*) room temp..

also have a couple trays of water in there for humidity. This is my 3rd run, still dialing it in

Last edited:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
The 'T' in the tag of a fluo designates the width of the tube.....each 'T' is an 1/8 of an inch.

So a T12 is 1.5 inches, a T8 is an inch, etc etc......

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Points for originality, but it seems a bit inconvenient to have all those tubes in the way...

Do you have to extract your plant from the bulbs in order to work with it?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
intresting news on the 8 ft'rs my 4ft'rs burn my leafs....

only use them for cloning and early veg stage anyways..

Bud Hi

panopticist said:
Points for originality, but it seems a bit inconvenient to have all those tubes in the way...

Do you have to extract your plant from the bulbs in order to work with it?

all those tubes in the way...????? Let there be light.... :muahaha:

i keep addin tubes, as the plants grow, using the tube, to either bend over, hold a side branch down.. so that I never have a shaded area.

tubes are a single pin, very easy to work with

only things i do is watch the light cycle and pour tap water on them. this round, i am using Gradma's Molasses

The plants stay til the party is over/ no need to work with them

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Its like a Fluro Scrog, Never seen it done like this. Have you grown out a full crop yet like that? Do you switch to a HID during flowering. this is very interesting.

Last edited:

Bud Hi

D Rock said:
Its like a Fluro Scrog, Never seen it done like this. Have you grown out a full crop yet like that? Do you switch to a HID during flowering. this is very interesting.

tubes, ALL the way -----this is my 3rd test :joint: hey, gotta use what i got :muahaha: plus LOW heat AND LOW electric bill (20.)low maintence, pour water on tubes and all,

can't do that with any other bulb.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I have used T-5's with great success...in Veg-- IMHO...it is the wrong spectrum for flower..no matter how many LUMEN's you put out-- :wave:

Bud Hi

I'm justa newbee,, what spectrum . should i use... I'm on my 3rd grow with T-12, been gettin me Buzzed

Overgrow_OG

use cool white for veg and warm white for flower (old overgrow.com growfaq tip) let me know if you have any more questions about fluro growing.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
How long did that take you to grow with those Fluro's. I use T5's and have good success. Im still amazed at how you water. Good job with those plants.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
it works...
if 'bud is bud' to you...
dosent compete agianst HID's... looks..
but if it gets you high and your stoaked then fucking great!

thoes are big fat colas... :headbange
they are dense... :headbange
you do have some full jars... :headbange

Last edited:

Bud Hi

D Rock said:
How long did that take you to grow with those Fluro's. I use T5's and have good success. Im still amazed at how you water. Good job with those plants.
Thank You ....I started Nov10-feb20,(bag seed) tubes and sink were FREE. $30/month for electric. :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :muahaha: :muahaha: only my 3rd grow.
Works for me. :wave:

G

geminibud

I'm amazed at that photo of the single cola all the way top to bottom!
I use a 600hps and don't get that......

Latest posts

Latest posts