What's new

DONT THROW AWAY YOUR BAG SEEED

total bullshit statement. some pot is 100% hemp nasty no matter what.

Very true. As the saying goes: You can't polish a turd...well, you can try, but...
Oh, and plantbeaners, those are nice looking bagseed buds! How was/is the smoke ?

- 497 and a Half Feet of Rope

BONUS BAG

ALL BAGSEED
IM000085-1.jpg
IM000084-1.jpg
IM000046-1.jpg

highbrid

Nice stash bro. I myself have a couple of beans going in my big room with the Pk girls. All beans came from grape ape bags and two random purples. should be very interesting. Even if I catch a few dudes I will keep the best one and hit a PK girl and see what happens... Most likely give the beans away..

ya i LOVE bagseed, so much ive never even bought seeds and ive only grown one plant that was not up to my HIGH standards, oh ya the smoke was phenomenal, that purple bud/plant smelled very strong kinda skunky during flowering and after drying it smelled identical to a cantelope, the other plants are a lot bigger and i wanna put new pics up of them soon, The smoke was good, sativa all the way on that purple bud... Hey if Chemdawg is from bagseed, theres obviously something good to be found.... oh ya highbrid is that pink kush or purple kush and

scrappy2

We popped 4 coconuts... very large brown bagseed. About 3 years old. A heavy smokeing old head gave me ...said it was cali weed 2 action. Hmmmm...sounds like it may be worth a try!!!

if your talkin to me kgb ya the bud smells wonderful, during flowering it smelled very strongly of a skunky cantelope and after drying it the skunky smell left leaving a bud that smelled and tasted identical to a cantelope...yummm....bagseed

come on icmag community i know more then just me and bonus bag, have grown out some righteous bagseed, lets see pics of your bagseed plants....

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Bag seed ballin!!!! I'm down with the bag seed cause you never know what you are gonna get. And all the elite clones where discovered by someone growing the unkown seed. They didn't know what they had until they threw it in the ground and grew it.

Last edited:
G

i have 4 bagseed females going in my dwc, they are looking good but they arent too far into flower so i cant really make a decision on them yet, they have a very faint skunky-sweet aroma that fills the closet they are in

recent pics

G

you cant change genetics..if it isnt great pot you cant make it great no matter how good you grow....that said most "bagseed" comes form a "dealer" who keeps it in ziplock baggies. i HATE that as it degrades potency and you lose trichs to the plastic in the baggy. heres some bagseed...very badly grown but im a new grower.

yo daren your plants dont look like there grown poorly, they look great for a first time grower.... i dont think hes water curing rkrone just using the tupperware to slow down the drying process....I like the long pistils and skinny leaves you got goin there beaner, it should be a nice sativa

Latest posts

Latest posts