What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Day 14 flower ace tropical mix unknown strain

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I wonder what strains are possible in this mix,
they both look sturdy and robust.

In for the ride.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jonhova,

Strong and healthy seedlings, what a nice trunk they have! :)

Current Tropical Mix contains mainly Malawi/Panama, Panama/Malawi and Panama/Tikal hybrids. I think i will be able to identify them better in flowering.

Best wishes and please keep updated!

jonhova

Thank you Dubi! They are growing very vigorously now this last week and i have been very BDSM on their ass super cropping merristems but they are responding by giving no f ***’s.

panama hybrids o my goodness im so happy to be finally getting to take an electric ride!
Thats perfect since my favorite band METALLICA and song is RIDE THE LIGHTNING hahahahah.
Be on the lookout on Sunday for new picsand thanks everyone for stopping by!
Happy easter!

gr8fulguitr

Hi jonhova,

Strong and healthy seedlings, what a nice trunk they have! :)

Current Tropical Mix contains mainly Malawi/Panama, Panama/Malawi and Panama/Tikal hybrids. I think i will be able to identify them better in flowering.

Best wishes and please keep updated!

That is grate news, I just ordered a ten pack of Tropical Mix Regulars:woohoo:
:tiphat:

jonhova

Day 21 flower

Day 21 flower

Pistils are gogoggogogo!
I hope the stretch is almost over cuz i am running out of space in my mini cab. Theres some leaf damage and im not sure if it is a pest maybe one of you fine fellows can help me out in that regard.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Pistils are gogoggogogo!
I hope the stretch is almost over cuz i am running out of space in my mini cab. Theres some leaf damage and im not sure if it is a pest maybe one of you fine fellows can help me out in that regard.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76252&pictureid=1837016View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76252&pictureid=1837015View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76252&pictureid=1837014View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76252&pictureid=1837013View Image

Looking good! I don't really see any signs of pests, hope that's the case.

I hope your stretch is almost over too but it took mine 6 weeks from flip to stop stretching.

jonhova

Leaf damage

Leaf damage

Pest? Wind? What do ya guys think? I looked with my naked eye and indont see any bugs. Maybe i need a jewelers loop?

djimb

Veteran
If it's only a couple of leaves, I wouldn't worry too much. Certainly, keep an eye on them, but I wouldn't lose sleep.

If you're worried about pests, you can always start doing preventative spraying, rotating things like neem, spinosad, insecticidal soap, etc.

jonhova

I am deathly afraid of spraying anything especially neem oil. I lost 3 plants in flower immediately after spraying neem.

djimb

Veteran
I am deathly afraid of spraying anything especially neem oil. I lost 3 plants in flower immediately after spraying neem.

Fair enough. I've never seen it happen, but my experience is limited. fwiw, spinosad is a product of bacteria that in my experience has never caused damage to cannabis or any other ornamental or edible plant I've seen it used on, so that might be a safer option if your nervous about neem.

That being said, I think the plants look great, so there's no need to spray anything if you don't want to.
(your dieffenbachia might like a bit less light though :tongue: )

Keep it up! I can't wait to see them in flower!

jonhova

Scary ipm, and pistil shot

Scary ipm, and pistil shot

i appreciate the advice guys yea ive heard of ipm when i was looking and failing at going organic when i visited another forum a bit more where they are big on neem cake and neem oil. I have both. Cheap amazon oil that probably sucks but the ahimsa one is REALLY expensive. :/

Maybe my ventilation situation was insufficient or latent aerial fungal load was too high in my last apartment. But i had 3 flowering plants get white powdery mildew and die right after spraying them they drooped and never recovered. I sprayed before lights out thats what the organic gods said was best at least.

Lets just hope im ok and ill deal with any problems as they come!

Here’s a pic of the beautiful pisitils going nuts.

Can a mod change the title to “Ace Tropical Mix unknown strain” please? Thank you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts