What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you need to grow - this should help everyone

I am starting my own grow and would like others to add if needed.

Tent
Light
Exhaust fan
Intake fan
Ducting
Hanging equipment
Light timer
Temperature gauge
Pots
Soil
Nutrients

A nose. A good upbringing. If you cant smell the mold growing on your walls, or keep a clean house, please don't start growing.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Bins for conditioning soil long term.
Strategy for pest control.
Jars for curing buds, and a hygrometer.
Tea brewing setup, air pump and air stones.
Worm castings, fresh.
If taking cuttings/seedlings, veg box and
thermostat control heat mat.

You got this, pull the trigger and grow some cannabis!

G

Every time I browse a forum about any subject and I read a thread that someone has started with this level of ignorance I just shake my head. Is English the OP's native tongue? Are you asking a question or trying to tell us all what we need to do? The part "this should help everyone" is what makes me laugh. Do you think your breaking ground here by telling everyone what they need? Or are you asking? There is a new growers area, a area for equipment, lights,strains and on and on. Yet you pick a more targeted forum and post something about as asinine as I have seen in a while. Sorry for not being nice but really dude?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Intake fan is redundant. Carbon filter needed.

^^^^ carbon filter for sure.
Scissors
String or drying rack
Some knowledge of how a plant grows.... even if it’s only a tomato

A friendly attitude to your neighbors, even if they piss you off

A family who understands you will stink of fresh bud after trimming

Something else to spend your cash on when you realise weed is free now

Sorry, I’m a little high. :tiphat:

RB56

Veteran
When I started, I used soil because everyone said it was easiest for a novice. I wish I had started with coconut coir instead.