What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Denver's first marijuana club opens

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
City officials are allowing a coffee shop to become the first marijuana club. The only problem is no smoking on the premise! However you are allowed to vape and consume edibles and I suppose drink coffee. I am not going to show up unless they are giving out free donuts.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Are there ANY places in Denver where it's cool to smoke in public? Parks?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A smoking club where there's no smoking. Maybe they need a room with automatic discharging fire extinguishers to keep everyone "safe".

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you want to go to a real smoke club in denver goto w ibake on the northside (north washington just a block or so north of the merchandise mart) or studio 420 on the southside (on broadway in englewood)

they aren't perfect but you CAN smoke weed (and dab and eat edibles) at both places and you will meet some cool people as well, we used to do ibake more but nowadays go to studio 420

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I checked out ibake's website. Pretty cool, but it will cost you $10 for membership and $2 a visit. Understandable, because it's a club. They have some videos on YouTube, it looked pretty chill.

They don't sell cannabis products, but they sell everything from papers on up.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked out ibake's website. Pretty cool, but it will cost you $10 for membership and $2 a visit. Understandable, because it's a club. They have some videos on YouTube, it looked pretty chill.

They don't sell cannabis products, but they sell everything from papers on up.

as of now none of the "clubs" sell herb, hash, edibles.... just pipes, papers, snacks, etc

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm cool with that!

me2
because when and if they allow sales in clubs they probably will NOT allow you to bring your own...
i like the idea of a bunch of people with their own cannabis (grown or bought) chilling together than people all hanging out smoking the same weed (only the stuff you can buy onsite)

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
In Amsterdam coffee shops you can smoke your own stash, but you have to at least buy something, even if it's a coffee.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A smoking club where there's no smoking. Maybe they need a room with automatic discharging fire extinguishers to keep everyone "safe".

Yes yes, after all, "nothing" is more important than "safety"

GoatCheese

Veteran
In Amsterdam coffee shops you can smoke your own stash, but you have to at least buy something, even if it's a coffee.

Some places in Adam might allow smoking your own stuff if you didn't buy any from them, but i think most places want you to buy some of their smokes if you want to smoke something you brought with you.

Some coffeeshops don't even allow you to smoke stuff you bought from THEM, unless you buy a drink or something!!! LOL

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
A reefer club and you can't smoke reefer. Tre Parker and Matt Stone were right when they came up with the term "Hippy liberal dousche"

-Funk

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm sure if you're old enough to call it reefer you saw a day before hippy liberal douches freed the weed.

There's simply no pleasing some people.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Could be worse. You could have an entire state where pot is legal but you're not allowed to smoke it ANYWHERE, not even in your own home. NO SMOKING POT, PERIOD. Not anywhere in the state. Not in your home. Not in the closet in your basement. Nope, no smoking. LOL

What kind of fucked up state would make a law like that?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Get any map of the world. Locate the arrow that points and says.... "Insert Colonscope here".

That's my state. :)

There was a woman on the MMJ board who's son died of cancer and he didn't smoke cigarettes. In her mind, anyone from Maine to California who has lit a cigarette in the past 30 years MURDERED her son and took her baby away from her.

She got on the board to MAKE SURE that no one in HER state would EVER light ANYTHING combustible EVER. LMAO

Must be nice to live in an open minded, progressive state like Colo or Cali. Our part of the country ruled the world for so long (past 100 years almost) that it's hard for the politicians and people to accept the fact that their days are over. The American Industrial Revolution is history. But, everyone around here still thinks like it's 1950.

All the drugs, alcohol, cigs, gambling, EVERYTHING here is owned and run by the State.

I am retiring and headed you way, gang. LOL Too bad there's no place with year round moderate weather in Colo. I would move there before any other state in the country. It's so beautiful there. So, I'll probably head for the Cali coast and pay 300k to live in a trailer. LMAO

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Could be worse. You could have an entire state where pot is legal but you're not allowed to smoke it ANYWHERE, not even in your own home. NO SMOKING POT, PERIOD. Not anywhere in the state. Not in your home. Not in the closet in your basement. Nope, no smoking. LOL

What kind of fucked up state would make a law like that?

Tennessee. one of our legislators said "no one would want medical pot if they did not get high and feel good..." what ignorant horses ass does NOT want to feel better? isn't that what medicine is all about?:moon: what a moron... "yeah, i know that will make me feel better, but i'd rather just lie here & suffer.":laughing: