Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2017

Thread Title Search
NFL 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2018, 02:42 AM #551
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
opening against the pack is a test, but i dont put too much into the season until at least week 4-5
anyone can loose the first game of the season and still have a good year
it usually takes a little time for most qb's to make the transition to the nfl, but trub' looks like he might have potential
this year and next will be the real test
we might try the ex bake you described, baba'! a lot of terps vaporize at those high temps, (300' + )have you ever tried a lower/ slower cook?
the mrs uses the crock pot to make her oil and we let it go slow and low, but your way sounds much faster and kind of neat
we dont strain the oil at first and will only strain if its something she wants to come out smooth
/this makes me think, why cant the candies have crumbs in it? i like the crumbs!
im glad it works for you but do you ever miss smoking?
for me part of the fun is blowing clouds, plus its easy to titrate the dosages so there is little risk of overdoing it and spending the day in a edible induced stupor
are you running any plants this season?
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 06:22 AM #552
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of light
I think a lot of decarb methods use temps at 220-250 degrees, since that's when the compounds turn into psychoactive thc, but i think it takes longer, so i go higher heat for shorter time. Gotta leave plenty of time to air it out, remove all the incriminating odors.
But the nice thing with the decarb method is that when you wrap it securely, hardly any smell should escape, especially if you wait to open it till it cools.
Im not sure that it ends up being weaker if i use the higher temps, i figure it's the same thing as burning weed when you're smoking it (decarbing it with the flame), it doesnt really make it weaker does it? Dont know how'd you'd smoke it otherwise...

I dont miss smoking so much, the smell it leaves in your clothes and mouth is incriminating, also im pretty lazy with keeping my pipes clean but even one or two bowls is enough to foul your bowl, and that burnt up resin tends to ruin the taste of the bud.
I do miss vaping and vaping bho, the taste was purer and that immediate high you get from inhaling... yeah, it's harder to dose properly with edibles since they don't peak for at least an hour or two.
Can you blow smoke rings? Or you just like hotboxing the room?

I havent grown plants in years. Part of me misses growing, even though i was never really good at it, but i dont miss the paranoia that came with it. IL has medicinal weed now but no home growing for patients, maybe that'll change in the future, although i would need a serious medical condition to get a card. Unless they relax that too. IL is so broke, like california, they should make it recreational so they can reap the tax money like CO and WA.

I think it's true that the first month of the season most teams are just settling in and arent finished products. Patriots last year had the league's worse defense during the first month, but afterwards they were significantly better. Bears, well, they were still bad but they were starting trubisky after watching glennon stumble around that first month.

Ive seen some way too early 2019 mock drafts that projected the bears having a top 5 pick. I'm hoping that's not the case, since it means they sucked again, but we'll see...
Bababooey is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 04:29 PM #553
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
2019 mock drafts? wow, that is a long way off
but i can see that the outlook on your bears must not be too good if they are projected to be drafting in the top 5
i def prefer to decarb with flame,my man; preferable from a nice water pipe
its funny because io dotn really think about the smell much but remember well the lengths we went to back in the day to hide the smell
the mrs like to smoke joints so we can hot box a room in no time; room, heck we stink up a whole section of the house
its funny you mentioned feeling paranoid about growing because thats one of the things i will never miss about scoring weed
even tho its "legal" here in cali, i still felt a little sketchy driving home with my score
similar to home brewing beer, tho, most people wont really grow their own on a consistent level
one day it will be legal for any adult american to grow their own but im sure there will always still be some stigma attached to weed
so whats popular in your area right now?
is there a good selection of smoke
do you think the guy you get it from grows his own or is he more a middle man?
today is cinco de mayo, its sort of a made up american holiday and more a reason to go out and drink
our plan is to pick up some mexican food and some beers then post up in the back yard
hope your weekend if starting off on the right foot baba'

Old 05-06-2018, 07:50 PM #554
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of lightBababooey is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the nfl draft order is by strict worst record (ties are broken by strength of schedule, or total pts, etc) so anyone with a top 5 pick is one of the 5 worst teams. Not sure I can stand another year of suckitude, but it's only football... Besides, after a while, you can get used to even terrible things.

I'm not too plugged into the grow scene anymore, but it seems like IL was always a year or two behind Cali as far was what strains are popular. The various kushes, blue dream, strawberry diesel, super silver haze, etc I've run into before. But the recreational market in IL is still the black market, where most sellers will call their product any name that they think will make it sell. "Kush-this" or "Kush-that" are probably the most common names you'll find, or that most people care about.

I forgot about cinco de mayo, didnt really celebrate it yesterday, although i did have a pretty good burrito the day before from a local taqueria. Does that count?

Old 05-08-2018, 02:45 AM #555
pop_rocks

sure does, a burrito is a great way to celebrate just about anything
thanks for ansering my questions about the local weed scene,baba'
i remember having to score off friends or even friends of a friend, todays kush was not always the same as it was yesterday
like you said, i think they are just saying any clever name that comes to mind
but as long as its dank i guess thats all that matters
coming from the midwest, i have to ask you about a guy named spenghouli, ever heard of him?
i will leave it at that for now but im interested in your reply
/more on that later
yeah a top 5 pick means the consensus is not too hot for your bears, but i think its way too early to book
i could just as easily see them turning a corner and the young gun under center to take the next step, thats the fun of the nfl
i feel you about getting used to a bad team
i sat through a lot of years of the worse football you can imagine with my former team, never once thinking i would choose someone else to root for
in some ways, i think it brought the true fans even closer together
anyone and everyone is on the bandwagon when your team is doing good, its the real fans who stick around for the loosing seasons
hope your week is off to a great start baba', its finally spring!

Old 05-08-2018, 04:46 AM #556
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
Baba the tiebreaker is for round one. Then they alternate each round.

It doesn't seem fair that some fan bases suffer way more than others. But when they finally win their elation is second to none.
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 06:28 PM #557
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Haha, Svenghouli! I knew a guy who dressed up as him for Halloween once, like 20 years ago. He hosted some late night pbs show that would play old horror movies, and dressed up as some sort of vampire or undead character. Fun times when I was a lad, if he's still around he must be elderly by now. Maybe his character looks more like a lich than a vampire now.

Yeah, it's nice and warm finally in the chicago area. Finally feels like May.
I'm not even sure what i would do if the bears actually became a good team again. I feel like i would always be paranoid, wondering if this is some trick, and some bad injuries will make them suck again...

iTarzan, I had to look, but yeah, teams with the same record alternate draft order after the 1st round. So if 3 teams have identical records, in the first round their draft order is determined by strength of schedule, and in the second and later rounds they take turns picking first.

I guess there's not really much football to talk about till training camps open? Should we start an NFL 2018 thread now?

Old 05-08-2018, 06:50 PM #558
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
The Svengoulie today is actually the originals son.I think he is the one who started the whole Rubber chicken thing.BERWIN!!
shithawk420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:04 AM #559
pop_rocks

berwin for the win, hawk!
you must be right because the guy on the tv dosent seem that old
i love me some old horror movies and i try and catch his show every saturday night

yeah baba'
i tihnk its a vampire hes dressed as
not as sexy as elvira "mistress of the dark", but he has a solid routine
plus i love me some old black and white movies
/we pop corn and everything, but i still end up taking a pot nap about half way through the flick
its kind of low tide as far as football goes but there is still enough action to keep things interesting
/i need to get back up to speed about the new rosters
heard the new rookie LB for the bears has his car broken into and a lot of his stuff was stolen
in addition to losing his game jersey they also took a team laptop complete with playbook
i hope the device has password protection and the data was encrypted, plus its not like there will be a lot of legit buyers for a stolen nfl playbook
i guess its about time to start a new NFL thread so just give the word and we can start [posting there
hope you are having a great week,my man

Old 05-09-2018, 07:12 AM #560
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
Pop rocks when the guy reported it they did a flash wipe of the tablet. I think that is what they called it.

Baba you should start the 2018 thread.

If 3 teams tied I think they would use SOS for the 1st round. Then the 2 remaining teams would use SOS to see who got the top pick and the loser would be 1st in the 3rd round. Then they would alternate. My god what if there was a 5 team tie. What if every team finished 8-8. There would be a clusterfuck playoff tiebreaker and a big mess during the draft.

Andrew Luck was playing ping-pong. Film at 11.
iTarzan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.