What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Droop is caused by over /under water. 3x in one day is definately too much. I was talking about the solution possibly being too strong due to the coloration of the leaves.

Kizane21

Droop is caused by over /under water. 3x in one day is definately too much. I was talking about the solution possibly being too strong due to the coloration of the leaves.

ya 3x's was accident getting my timer straight cause im dumb/stoned...ya was gonna ask you about the leaves coloration too ..thanks again homie

Kizane21

Whether you need Ca/Mg or not depends on what you're water is and how much is in your base nutrient.

Clear ex is to reduce salt accumulation, right? Do you know if it raises ec?

Looking good sturgeon, as usual. Always a pleasure to see em in action.

i filled up jugs at the glacier water re-fill thing or whatever premium drinking water is called haha, that what i should be using not sdistilled anymore right? and i just started using my system so i shoudnt have any kind of salt right? once again just noob questions just triple checking im not messing something up ya know?:thank you:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id just go straight tap water if your city water is halfway decent. I dont distill or anything i just hookup the hose yo the facet, fill and feed lol. Dont over think it. If your worried about salt buildup you can do a top feed flush of straight h20 and clearex at wster changes. I used to but didnt notice enough difference..

chronosync

Well-stoned member

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Might be short n skinny but my short pp is only At 30 days. Putting on some frost . Itll be heavy in 30.
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

Id just go straight tap water if your city water is halfway decent. I dont distill or anything i just hookup the hose yo the facet, fill and feed lol. Dont over think it. If your worried about salt buildup you can do a top feed flush of straight h20 and clearex at wster changes. I used to but didnt notice enough difference..

cool thanks man

Kizane21

Looks a little overfed, dark leaves, tips Brown/burnt, leaves curling down. The curling can happen from over watering, but that's more of a droop. You'll see all those differences soon enough and learn to recognize.

I highly recommend getting a TDS/EC meter, and if you have city water to request a water quality report.

yeah i just picked up a meter..ill let you know what it says...and im def guilty of overfeeding ill dial back

Kizane21

Looks a little overfed, dark leaves, tips Brown/burnt, leaves curling down. The curling can happen from over watering, but that's more of a droop. You'll see all those differences soon enough and learn to recognize.

I highly recommend getting a TDS/EC meter, and if you have city water to request a water quality report.

just took sample reading from my reservoir and TDS reading said 160ppm...is that good/ bad?

Kizane21

just took sample reading from my reservoir and TDS reading said 160ppm...is that good/ bad?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ec is like a universal reading, if its in ppm, theres a .5 scale and i think it's a .7 . What is your water at before adding anything??