What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

J

jonnybgood29

looks like yuor in need of that bamboo right now.... those buds are hugh already and their just getting started... good work my friend!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
~sprout

Lookin' killer, per always man. :dance013:

As for the ol' Diamondback, I got to see those guys a few nights ago. Awesome show - the first set was all old stuff (Pork Soda, Brown Album, Seas of Cheese, Punchbowl).. And for the second set, they played the entire new album front-to-back.

:party:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
sweet. didnt even know there was a new album lol. i have been out of the loop... anyway - holy dick sticks batman look at the size of that bamboo stake! i do think that was a wise call. i need to step it up apparently, my sticks are skinny lol. tell you what, im gonna try and break one first, perhaps with the lui... then ill move it on up. am i talking to myself? hm. more cheese please...

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
@ jonnyb, If things keep on track, this might be
my best harvest yet, shit's thick this go around !

@ Mcgoo, thanks man, I had a good teacher...real good !

@ canni, you lurker,...peace :ying:

@ Core, Thanks, right back @ ya bro.

@Silver H, tell me...tell me, it was an outdoor show ! :listen2:

@ Nameless, I was having the same trouble, bamboo
might not break too easy, but the shit sure does bend.

here's a few pic's from the garden, start'n too get'n some color going...

I gotta roll , there's been some talk of chasing ring neck Pheasants this after noon...

Peace out, :smoweed: the Sprout.

J

jonnybgood29

man, i got to get some of that chem.... looks like 2 lbs+ if your lucky my friend!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
~sprout

Lookin' so damned luscious man. Always :respect: to you. Wish I'd stumble upon your neighborhood one day! :yummy:

:prettyplease:

The show was in an old theater, very cool architecture and whatnot. At one point I was wishing I was on some psychedelics, but then I remembered that I had to drive myself home and go work at the company I own the next day. :shucks:

Shortly thereafter, I was reminded that I'm no longer "that guy" and it would take actual effort to procure anything of the psychedelic sort. :dunno:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
@ jonny, fingers crossed, that'd be good for 5 plants. :)

@Silver Hawaiian, right on, we have an old theater here as
well, the acoustics are amazing, and the seats are velvet`ish
and worthy of a king, if you could smoke @ all in there, it'd be
the perfect venue, I've seen some awesome shows and all, but
I prefer the old outdoor shows, with the unmistakable scent
of ganga hanging heavy in the air...
As for the psychedelics, thats a 2 day recovery thing for sure !

P.S. if ya want too hang out, I can P.M. ya the coordinates,
from my understanding it's not "all" that far, could be fun... ?

@ canni, I don't know what RA is, though I feel I should...:dunno:

peace all, Sprout.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Shit unc lookin fly man. U got it figured out by now !!! Very impressive
I think RA is meaning root aphids from the context but ?? I thinks so though

If not using yet, next go try using enzymes, like sensizyme or hygrozyme. That's will only aid with those oils. I see ur using great white for the mico/ works wonders. I use humbolt same differance. FYI the EDTA in synthetic nutes kills of most of the life in the mico, but some is better than none IMO. I seperately hand water in to no slime up the res also. Just wanted u to be aware if using it that most goes to waste with synthetics. Make an educated decision as whether or not to use it. For te few buck it costs I still
Do but mostly in veg cause that phase I stay mostly organic until final
Transplant. Cuz it's cheap and easy only reason

Every time I peep the digs it's impressive. Rock and roll dude. And hopefully see u soon the months are flying by. My daughter is almost here and my mom is already spoiling her! Excited grandma!

I'll have something up here soon to visit. Staying on the low right now. Consulting for extra dough and running that full room and byilding a kick ass nursery has me whipped.

Much love. Mucho respect. Wanna shoot the shit or Ever need any advise just call I will FBook u new #
Ever need any elites I'm holding, $50-60 I can over night plenty of whatever.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Again you really doin it! Its funny / ironic how each harvest usually gets better!!!! Keep it up.

Got a lakecabin few hours north of Eagle River and I absolutely love it up there def gotta meet up this summer if not this winter and slay some fish for sure!!! UbetchA:)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Loki, thanks man, I do what I can.

Killer, whats up buddy, good too hear from ya,
thanks for the props, ya that's a Killer song all right !

Sir, I actually do use hygrozyme, seems when ever I
put togather a list, I always forget at least one thing...
guess that's all part of get'n older or maybe it's the weed,
either way it's good to hear from you as well, and thanks
for all the compliments, means a lot to me, say hi to your
mom for me, and I'll see "all of you" just as soon as I can.

Canni, I had them once, neem oil, every 7 to 10 days for like
6 weeks, that was that, never saw the Lil~bastards again !

Calientecarlos, Right on man, I'm a bit to the west of there,
but shit I'm always up for a road trip, just let me know when.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Now for the garden, I got the next batch of clones going,
should have some roots by the weekend, if not sooner,
pictured here with my mother plants.

as for the flower room, I started ween'n them down from their nutes, next week I'll go with the final flush,[florakleen]and it will be plain ph'd water after that, then we'll see some color...

Well shit, it's way past my bed time so I'll talk to ya all later,
As always peace, :smoweed: the Sprout. :ying:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Thanks Sprout!

I've been dropping Neem, Don't bug me, and Mighty wash on both my rooms since I discovered them.

Latest posts

Latest posts