What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

H

heavy dank nugg

awsome idea fb 420.not only to include the whole north east
but to make a thread where i can post my affection for the east coast.I been smoking some mail order cali weed here and there lately Ill show you a pic of a pretty cali purps bud.....And i gotta say these cats out west be mixing up their weed they send you a 1/2 1/2 mix some pretty nice mixed up with some non flushed beasters.....treating us like we are 2nd class over here.And you know who ever is getting these pkgs...isnt paying a discount...

So i say keep it local i know personally 1st hand that there is awesome dankness throught Ct all the way to maine and new hampshire......

lemon larry

picture.php

picture.php

heres a cali purple nug

picture.php

heres some Alpha Diesel

picture.php

picture.php

a kliller chemdog male whos looking to spunk up some lemon larry and some ecsd as well as making f2's

picture.php

picture.php

and a uncured barley dry piece of lemon larry
it allready tastes great cant wait to try it with a proper cure

picture.php

that piece came from this top.....

picture.php

happy hollidays to everyone but espically for my east coast brothers and sisters

dan_kass

Happy Holidays everyone:deadxmas:

Heavy D...those ladies (and gentleman) are looking beautiful!!! I'm extremely jealous about the Lemon Larry, I haven't had anything with a lemon flavor in my garden since '00/01. Does the Alpha Deez have a lemony fuel flavor? I had hoped the Cafe Girl male that I used to pollinate my Yumbolt mom would pass on it's lemony goodness but so far the 1st and 2nd generations have been more of a rotting meat/fruity type flavor...definitely unique.

Oh and you're right about the half/half mix of Cali bud in CT, a friend of mine thinks it's Purple Urkle but I doubt it...it has a decent taste and on exhale smells like some type of incense. The stone is total couch lock put you to sleep bud, anyway he's been seeing it for a while now and their's definitely a mix of green, green/purple like yours and deep purple with bright orange hairs all in the same bag (1/2lb.)

A few months ago one batch had a couple seeds in it so naturally theirs now a female from a seed found in one of the deep purple buds that's 1 week into flowering;) it has a classic xmas tree profile with 50/50 ind/sat type leaves. She was flowered at 10" and 6 days later is 16-18" and showing no signs of slowing down.

Take care all and dress warm...the next few days are supposed to be chilly:(

H

heavy dank nugg

thanks man. the lemon larry dosent taste like lemons.the alpha diesel has a pheno that is lemony diesel funk

P

Phips

Damn Right Lemon Larry. Tell those West Coast suckers what time it is! East Side! I suggest to try to limit the stuff from Cali, it's becoming a monopoly, and we are closer and closer to becoming completely reliant on them. That's not right! Random Californians will have the market on strains, availability, etc. Soon they'll send AAA's mixed in with schwag! Try to keep it local (I know it's hard, Cali is a big producer, and they can make some pretty good stuff), and not make California drug lords rich.

Dan K- I'm interested to hear how those purps come out. I have the same situation with Haze ( Cali probably), it was the best I've seen in years. It grows like a weed and is virtually unbreakable, high stress tension is like a mosquito bite for it. Gets big, quick. High Quality too. but like most Hazies, takes awhile. I'll get some pics soon. I'm still getting familiar with the site. Still a little sketched out about this whole interweb thang.
:deadxmas:Happy Holidaze!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lune, thanks for stopping by.

heres my latest ch9 update. im running the clones now. some are acouple weeks from finish, and the next batch is about amonth behind those. i have pictures of both. tent 2 is about 2 weeks into flower.
this week im doing the lighting upgrade. i cant wait. the 2 - 600ws are gonna kill this 1 - 1000w. getting can 100 filter and more coco :).

-=- #4 clone
picture.php

-=- #7 clone
picture.php

-=- #1 clone early flower
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- tent 2
picture.php

-=-

dan_kass

Just thought i'd mention this.....if anyone in CT is in the Milford area on NYE The Breakfast is playing Daniel St. If you enjoy having your face melted by ridiculous musicianship then they are the band for you. I've known them for awhile now and they keep getting crazier every time I see them and NYE is always a special show...probably 3 sets but I haven't checked. Here's a youtube vid to check out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ub0n3-XG2Y

It's a shame we have to be so secretive cuz i would love to be able to trade (or give) my seeds to any of you that wanted them. But unfortunately the "least coast" (as my Cali friends all it) or at least CT is still Sketchville, USA;)

Hope this cold doesn't last too long, don't get me wrong ice fishing in Dec. would be a treat but I have kind of gotten used to it being mild till at least Jan. down hear. Are the lakes and ponds frozen up north yet? Time to smoke some HP and watch my Rangers get abused by the lowly Islanders.

Take Care,
~DK

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dan, im really into metal but the breakfast sounds good. mad notes, haha
its been below freezing pretty much all last week, one day it was 45 out. but the next 10 days will b below freezing, so the ponds will be frozen soon. i cant wait for some pond hockey.

no pics but checking in. It's like 9 already and will go a lot lower, big storm Sunday I hope?
Want a white Christmas! Anyway, would love to try growing local stuff but I mostly stay in, tune in and drop out or something like that. So no Mass Super Skunk or some of those clone only's here, but I will do my part in this thread once I am in operation!
Cool thread!

dan_kass

FB420, I love music...doesn't matter what kind. I play drums in a rock band, nothing too heavy though. I know the drummer of 100 Demons outta Waterbury, those guys are heavy...and crazy:) But I tend to listen to more jam band/jazz/funk then anything else. I get on different music kicks every few months, have been listening to Elliot Smith and Bright Eyes lately.

Oh and to date myself a bit...I saw Mercyful Fate @ Toads in New Haven, CT when I was a Freshman in High School.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maynard, good looking breakfast!!

dan, nice. i play drums too, 11 years for me. practice daily, looking for band members. i play progressive, blast beat metal. i saw 100 demons acouple months ago in boston. they killed it, they even had the old singer do a song.

-=-
picture.php

dan_kass

Nice Kit FB...I noticed earlier that this is your 1st year growing, that's awesome!!! You haven't even gotten to the point yet where you hate trimming;) unless of course you have people you trust who can help out. How did those bag seed sativas end up tasting/smoking? You definitely did better on your first try then I did...but then again I started mine under an incandescent light bulb in '89/90.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, half of those cymbals have cracks.. they still work, but i need a new set.
yea, i learned alot fast. i went from growing in a hollowed out big screen, to 2 - 4 x 8 tents. :canabis:
those bag seeds came out good, it was from mids, but i got 2 females. one was kinda fruity, and the other lacked the taste but looked and smoked good. the ch9s and bagseed finished at the same time. so ive been cooking with the bagseed weed (getting bubble bags in acouple days). and smokeing the ch9s. trimming isnt too bad yet, i hate when i dont have help tho. im thinking about a trim box in time.
ive been on forums since overgrow, actually have the same user name as i did on OG. but i am finally getting to supply my own smoke. and i smoke a rediculas amount of weed now. i love it. :bongsmi: all i do is smoke bong too. got a 20" 18mm glass on glass w ice catcher.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:headbange NICE, the last ones got mad strings, 12! sweet. my friend has a strat too. they sound so nice.

H

heavy dank nugg

its a seagull they are hand made in canada using wood from 100
+ yr old silver leaf mapel trees.....the sound is unbelievably rich warm and full....