What's new

please help.. please...

wavedash

i dont know what to do....
i got 1800w flowering in my closet...
today one city cop comes to my door. i didnt see him through the peephole so i answer in my boxers. it happens to be a cop that i knew before he was a cop (worked at a resterant with him). idk if that helped. but he flat out told me he was there because someone called saying that im growing pot here. i told him no. he asked if he could look around. i told him no again. then, he said, "well, if you are growing, someone is trying to rat on you".. and then he left... i rented a large uhaul truck but am scared to move it. the only place i could move it to sucks for growing. its not set up or anything.

38 plants all 4.5 foot tall 5 weeks into flower :(

move them? kill them? leave them there???

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
get rid of the plants.

a 100% certain total loss is better than taking the chance of getting busted. you can always grow another day.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
r u being serious? Cause u should listen to Disco and YOUR GUTT if you are! I wouldn't be on the internet typing if I was in your position. I'd be cuttin plants up into teeeeeeny tiny pieces and chuckin that shit over fences!!!! hope your just joshin.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Smart thinkin X! keep cleaning. I'm sure it sucks but so does the pokey! better safe than sorry. just keep cleaning and boxin shit up. good luck

L

lysol

When I have moved from apartment to apartment, I find cops are really nosy as far as parkin at a distance and trying to spy on the type of cargo youre loading, a big uhaul sticks out like a sore thumb, what is the ratio of trucks : cars you see pulled over on the side of the highway on a daily basis compared to the total ratio of trucks : cars on the road... case proven, when I rented a uhaul one time I was toking around with the lady about drugs ( they had nothing on me ). She said a lot of the uhaul customers get profiled, so box that up good and dont have any MJ on you when you move, they can search a uhaul without a warrant. ( pull you over say they smelled MJ )

whiterabbit9

Veteran
dude someone is trying to rat you out

that is one fucking cool cop

you are blessed brother

personnally I would still try the uhaul thing, but after that bro, your done at that place

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
loss the plantz....live to grow another day.......or try to pay the cop off......
as it iz...they already know U'r grow'in....ie...they tipped U off, they asked too see.....U said NO....they tipped U again and left.......
then U go run out first thang and get a bigass mov'in truck........offcourse U'r grow'in........look what U'r mov'in.......
BAD...SCENE.......loss alllllll.move nothing...........ditch gear.....killplants and burn or deystroy beyond belief.............cleancrib......have...nada...nothing..........not evena pipe or a baggie......CLEAN..........
then sit back and wait.....there com'in........

ps... pre-retain a good lawyer...........IMHO

B

bongoie

how lucky you are to get told they know you grow , and some one is trying to rat . SOME ONE DID RAT . seafty first wave dash .
I would not just leave them , so move or kill .
Clear up the grow area . stay free . be safe whotever you do
:yoinks: F"£%$N RAT :2cents: !

♥Mo♥

As said before, you are very lucky to be told. You are "busted", tear down and live to grow another day. My guess is the cops know more than you think and they will probably be back. Being without Cannabis sucks, but being in jail sucks even more. Good luck and be safe.

sorcival

Grow Rules:
1. Tell NO-ONE not even your self about grow.
2. Should someone find out...down comes grow.
3. Take no risks...no one is safe.
4. Never keep seeds or equipment on own property if suspicious activity noted.
5. Never-Never invite or allow suspicious people inside grow house.
6. Should grow be snitched on, either get rid of grow or DO Not Return to grow.
7. Never leave personal traceable items at or around grow.

These Rules may or may not be everyones rules, but they work perfectly.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
In your case, I would (with tears in my eyes!!) destroy all your plants-- Too good of a chance they are watching you, to see if you try and transport them!! Put the plants through a blender, then flush them--
Then...I would re-plant with legal plants...and wait with a smirk, for the raid--:fsu:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
yep, time to chop, sorry bro. Find out who ratted you out and hide some pipe bombs or something in their house so you can call the FBI on em after you've cleaned up! Or you know, hire a hitter.

Ok don't do this, I just hate snitches and thieves and wish they would just die.

wavedash

thank you guys so much for the input, all is greatly appreciated. of course i didnt park the uhaul anywhere near my place. but after a while of thinking, i ended up killing everything :( i wanted to fucking cry so bad. i actually chopped everything up, bagged it and was able to get it out of the house to a remote dumpster (99% sure wasnt being followed).. but i couldnt throw away the nugs lol what i am wondering is can you make butter or somehow get high off these nugs about 5wks into flower?