What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Evaluating your plots soils: Testing your PH

G

And a very good one i might add. Excellent basic information that every grower needs to consider. You were already on this track sometime ago. Bravo!

sb

GrüneErd

back country, all i have to say is thanks so much for this knowledge you're always handin over, it's some valuable information and i feel grateful to have it now. very glad you're here at ic, and that goes for anyone who helps anyone here. you're keepin cannabis alive and well!
peace

JetUsUp

WOW AMAZING

WOW AMAZING

i cant believe that this never received more attention!
ive moved this year to a clay soil area and im wondering should i just expect the soil to need lime? this area has nearly no top soil and its all rather thick clay. i have beautiful solid black compost all ready for the holes.