What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Original Sour Diesel" Smoke report

Never done one of these things before but ive read 100's of them myself.

.DISCLAIMER.DISCLAIMER.DISCLAIMER.DISCLAIMER.DISCLAIMER
As some of you may have noticed ive been around here learning, sharing knowledge and experiences with cannabis on this forum for quite sometime now but i dont grow, and dont have pitcuters of my buds, therefore everything i say here is for interperative purposes only: .DISCLAIMER(READ OR NOT) END.

And here it is, Yet another SOURDIESEL smoke report.

1. Bag appeal. 8.5

Bright green, frosted nugs with long spherical trichomes. Not as frost covered as some other strains, but the tricomes have a tendency to burst open turning into a very sticky goo that seems to cover the bud as its broken up.

2. Smell 9

Most people will say "lemon diesel" And yes that is an undertone, but the odor on the sour diesel i have is predominantly a super skunk type smell going on. It is very pungent and the "lemon diesel" is very recognizeable but much more subtle than the armoa which the super skunk adds to the orginial diesel (Chemdogs DieselxMass. Superskunk = sourdiesel)

3. Taste 8.5
Very nice vaporized or smoked any way really. Nice and strong. Much like the smell with the lemon diesel coming through a bit more.

4. High 9

Comes on fairly quick, but longer than most indica's... Mabey 5 mins. If you let your tolereance go real low it can have the creeper effect a bit.

Nice balanced stone that lasts about 1-4 hours depending on tolerance (1 hour for serious heavy smokers). Its very nice and wont put you to sleep unless you smoke quite a bit. Very special sativa dominant stone. The indica is still present though, i note that as i get red eyes and a tad lazy.

I dont have serious chrnoic pain but i notice that it allieveates any minor aches i have and that is a nice effect.

Some may say its over potent but it dosent cloud my thoughts very much and i write this pretty quickly right now as i am stoned.

If anyone reads this and i forgot some aspect of weed please let me know.

by the way. All weed smoked out of vapor bros style vape or clean glassonglass bong.

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

Everything you mentioned was spot on to the sour d I had (didn't grow it myself but it was def SD). And your are definatley right about the smell...seems when you smell the buds the lemon diesel smell comes out, but if you walk into a room with sour d in it your automatically hit with the skunk!

Very good report!

Rez, Nice shots man. That is outdoors or grown under some cooler temps indoors, looks like its goin pretty purple on ya there :yummy:

Still got a little bit of the sourd... I dont think i will take my self to finish off the last little nug when i get down to it :chin:

Last edited:

THCzr

nice shots rez, looks just like mine has so far this winter, gets down to 55ish degrees in my flower room at night during the winter, the diesels are all reddish purple , very pretty!

THC

N

newbieb

killer!!! did you smoke tfd's original haze? and if you did how does it campare?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Just some pics of my OSD

Just some pics of my OSD

This little lady is at the 5th to 6th node of vegetative growth. In organic soil in my greenhouse at 49 N.

This young girl already has some serious feminine hygiene issues! She is a month to 7 weeks from flowering. If this is any prelude of what's to come. I'm going to hold my breath when watering the girls. Peace:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts