What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Guerilla Questions

Hi guys...I have now experienced a summer in the area that I live and wild pot grows everywhere around here....big tall and bushy...the native soil is amazing here...and doing an outdoor grow would be like hiding in plain sight as there are literally swaths of plants growing in fields and along side of the road. I plan to dig holes and out some water crystals and osmocote time released fertilizer in the holes...I would like to plant directly in the ground (it really starts to warm up in mid May...would anyone recommend making a plastic dome with some holes for air to put over each spot where the seeds are until they are sprouted? Also what does everyone recommend to do with the males...but the time they start showing sex I cannot simply just cut them and leave them....I was thinking of digging one large hole to put the chopped male plants in and the burrying them? I plant to plant around 20 (to account for any loss and male plants) and hope to end up with 6-8 good heavy females at the end of the year....thanks !

troutman

Seed Whore
Grows wild? Got any pics? Either it's feral hemp or your in somebody's patch and don't know it yet.
I think I heard once of feral plants around Perth or London in Ontario. I forget now exactly where
that was but those places sound about right. Regardless, your crops will get pollinated by these
other plants.

Better find another location if you want seedless. :tiphat: