What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Gen Hydro flora 3part 3 days into flower and yellow

p0opstlnksal0t

try adding some bleach at 3-5 drops per gallon, i wonder if you have a root killing issue in the flower room pots/dtw setup? are the dtw piping clogged or holding any water/moisture?

TheGringo

This is where I trip out when people just can water the f*CK out of Coco. Not all of us can

Attachments

• IMG_20180920_135034.jpg
    IMG_20180920_135034.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20180920_135050.jpg
    IMG_20180920_135050.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20180920_135056.jpg
    IMG_20180920_135056.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 16

p0opstlnksal0t

let em dry out. hell ive gone days to a week in a coco room before i saw any wilting on smaller plants. they really need to be root bound before starting multis

TheGringo

But this is where I trip out too. Im trying so hard not to over feed and I'm trying to learn how to be in charge. Not the GH DTW schedule.

When I'm vegging and all good in a small pot and multifeeding it's all good.

When I transplant and the roots are bombing I water everyday or otherday. With a weaker feed.

Then they trip out

It seems to me that I should be doing a full strength feed and waiting to dry out. Again as it builds roots and I have lighter pots. Feed more

But do I feed a weaker feed? Or where I was like if I was 1 ec going into 1 liter multi feed. Should I up the ec for transplant and letting dry out?

Bc watering everyday just doesn't work until I have a rootball

Speed of green

When you transplant to a larger pot you should wait until the roots fill the pot before multi feeding.

Feed full or half strength whatever you/the plant like until runoff, then wait till the pot is dry again before feeding.

Eventually when the roots grow to fill the pot, the plant will be able to handle multiple feedings.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
nutrient toxicity, over watering

nutrient toxicity, over watering

That same exact thing happen to me a few times! Seeing your photos freaked me out because they look exactly like what i was going through. It kicked my ass for a while too! I wasted some satori seeds from Mandala. So I changed my whole system! No more burning my plants! NOW I go very low ppms and slowly build up the ppm volume in the pot.
An example for flowering room using G H at only 2mls micro and 4mls bloom per gallon for the Max in late flowering. I think the ppms are about 340 counting cal-mag. However in the beginning of flowering I use even less, I think about 150 ppms counting cal-mag. Now what makes this system work is I give them NO plain water at all until flush. With every addition of nutrients the ppms rise in the pot. I try to work it up to about 1200 to 1700 ppm by the end of the grow before the flush. Depending on the strains one could possibly raise it higher by the end. I've had super results!!!!
The over watering can be slowed down by not trying to feed your plants in between plain watering and feeding schedule!