What's new

Amino aide?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sounds to me like a similar product to Floralicious+. I use it to good effect, though I use VERY little of it. :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah the usage rates in soil are pretty low 5-15ml a gallon depending on what part of the plants life. I've heard it's pretty easy to use too much kelp extract. If it's something that's actually useful I will head back and try to grab more of them.

hyposomniac

Yeah the usage rates in soil are pretty low 5-15ml a gallon depending on what part of the plants life. I've heard it's pretty easy to use too much kelp extract. If it's something that's actually useful I will head back and try to grab more of them.

At 5-15ml /gal that is delivering between 67-200ppm of N.. that's a lot

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
At 5-15ml /gal that is delivering between 67-200ppm of N.. that's a lot
WTF that's a huge amount, why would they recommend the dosage go up that high during flower that's stupid? Their feeding schedule for it says only 5-10ml, not up to 15 like the container/website does, but that still seems like over kill. Maybe this isn't balanced for weed and it's a normal nutrient?

hyposomniac

I got their website working finally, bad connection here.
Looks like they recommend thru veg and early flower, so probably just the stretch.
It may be there's a different way to calculate and dose N from aminos, idk.
On kelp4less they have a bulk amino product that shows 40% NH4Cl in it..

Mr. Krinkle

i use it - 5ml/gal for 2 weeks in veg before flip, and then 3 ml/gal in weeks 1 and 2

it is potent but works great