Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2018, 11:09 AM #11
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Never have tried out any of his gear other than his NL. Supposedly he loves Sativas and his sweet skunk is all he smokes. I've been very interested in his Texada crosses.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:20 PM #12
Noddy
They call me william and i'm gonna make a million.

Noddy is on a distinguished road
Interesting, had been looking at peak seeds recently, will watch with interest.

Old 09-11-2018, 01:16 AM #13
Hashishh

Hashishh will become famous soon enoughHashishh will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys. I'll for sure be LSTing and topping the SS.

Was planning on tossing the seedlings in the tent as they're getting pretty stretchy but I just got a notice for a fire alarm inspection - which is odd as we just had one last month. Oh well, the nice thing with my set up is it's only half an hour to break down and half an hour to set back up.

As you can see pretty stretchy. I'll just bury the stems down some when it comes time to transplant in a couple weeks.
Hashishh is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 05:22 AM #14
Hashishh

Well, had to leave for work for a few days. Left them in the care of the old lady... she shut the lights off because apparently the temps were too high and left them in the dark (instead of turning the AC down that feeds air directly into the tent). So they went 18 hours with lights on, 6 hours of dark, half an hour of light, then about 16 hours of dark.

Needless to say, they've stretched a bit and arent looking too good. I'll have to pamper them for a few days and hope they recover. If not at least I'm not so far along that it's a huge loss.

Old 09-15-2018, 10:28 PM #15
Hashishh

Well since the weathers getting a little cooler, I decided to take down the AC unit and I grabbed a window fan from Amazon. Got it all put in and swapped my 4" intake back to a 6" since this fan doesn't push near as much air as the AC.

Temps at lights off were 19c, flipped the lights on a couple minutes ago and I'll go back in an hour or so and see what it's looking like.

Obviously it'll change with the outside temps, and we're sitting a little cool today, but there's only about a month left till winter.

I also took my seedlings and put them under a weak CFL to get them going again. They seem to be perking up a bit.

Last edited by Hashishh; 09-16-2018 at 01:11 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 09:48 PM #16
Hashishh

Got the temps dialed in. 25c lights on and 20c lights off. Couldn't get much better than that and the weathers supposed to be pretty consistent all week.

Can't wait for winter so I don't need to worry about this.

Going to start the sativas this coming Friday or Saturday. Depends when I get home from work. These trips aren't coming at the best of times. Oh well, roll with the punches.

Smoking on some Tuna Kush and Strawberry Cough today I got from a mail order site. Not bad but a little harsh, and not very motivating, lol!
But hey Sunday is the day of rest after all, right?

Stay medicated everyone!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:51 AM #17
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Here is one of my Peaks NL at 7 weeks into flower. It's hard to tell from the pic, but it's around 9-10 feet tall.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0546.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	470036
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:00 AM #18
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Got some skunk berry and kush skunk started a few days ago, will be checking out your grow
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 09:41 PM #19
Hashishh

JustSumTomatoes can't wait to see the finished product!

Robbie, that's wicked, seems there's quite a few people running Peaks seeds, can't wait to hear how yours goes, I just threw another 2 SS and 2 SSxC99 into some soil this morning. Seedlings are still recovering. Had an issue with my timer when I left town this week so they're a bit confused. Ah well, just need to get things dialed back in.

Can't wait for winter so I can just intake from the room where the temps are constant!

Old 09-24-2018, 02:23 AM #20
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud of
I grew out some of his seeds a while back. Good quality stuff, you'll be impressed with those genetics I'm sure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=285890
hush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.