Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2018, 11:35 PM #31
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
I wanted to put them to bed yesterday or today but tomorrow will be about 100F so I figured I'd wait till Sunday when it goes back down into the high 80s. My school of thought is the young plants won't be stressing for water as much right after the transplant in the 80's vs the 100's

So instead I mixed my beds around again today. They are smelling nice and earthy. I believe the reconditioning has gone well, but we will see once the plants are in. I should have already brewed a compost tea for the beds but regardless I think decomposition is going well. I'll definitely brew some up soon though. Here are the ladies sunbathing getting used to the outside.

Outlaw

Blueberry Gum #2

Farm Cheese(This one is starting to get root bound and angry that I have left her in such a small pot for so long. Soon she will spread her roots!)

Afgooey
justiceman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:46 AM #32
jonnyfli

jonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nice
super healthy justiceman the outlaw looks very fresh fit as a lop
jonnyfli is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2018, 08:45 PM #33
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyfli View Post
super healthy justiceman the outlaw looks very fresh fit as a lop
Thank you for the props!

--------------------------------------------------------

So last night I put them to bed with a lantern to light my path. This morning I took a few pictures and now things are going to get interesting

The 4x8 has Farm Cheese on the left and Outlaw on the right

The 2x8 has Afgooey on the left and Blueberry Bubblegum #2 on the right

Afgooey

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

Farm Cheese

Outlaw

Family

Old 07-02-2018, 01:54 AM #34
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice

Your plants look awesome man! very indica look, whats the rh there?

Check this out, my liberty haze x paraguayan on second week of flowering, only compost tea

LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:43 AM #35
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LungCooking View Post

Your plants look awesome man! very indica look, whats the rh there?

Check this out, my liberty haze x paraguayan on second week of flowering, only compost tea

View Image

Much appreciated! They sure are looking that way so far. Afgooey is showing its indica the most. I believe everything except for the Outlaw is indica dominant. I can't wait to see there genetic expression when they are more mature. Very excited.

During the day humidity gets no lower than 40% for the most part. I believe during the night it goes up at least 20% maybe a bit more, but comes down pretty fast when the sun starts burning everything off.

Got some nice flowers starting I see . Compost teas are no joke. I know I keep saying it but I really need to get around to brewing one up for girls here soon. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:19 AM #36
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
That outlaw looks like it has great potential.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 07:24 PM #37
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastroGrower View Post
That outlaw looks like it has great potential.

I'm really liking its structure and it was also the fastest of the 4 to develop quality side branches.

--------------------------------------------------

What’s up everyone!

The plants are definitely spreading some roots and gearing up for a quality veg period. II wasn't sure how well my amendment of the beds went, but so far it's looking pretty good.

Farm Cheese

Outlaw
I noticed one leaf on this baby had been munched on a little bit by leaf miners. I will continue to monitor it. If needed I'll spray everything with a mix of good old neem oil and dawn soap.

Afgooey
If you look at the bottom left of the picture you can see a bit of tip burn. No worries here it's not very bad. I'm attributing that to either the soil mix being packed full of nutrition in general, or the roots may have hit a small pocket of bone and blood that I did not mix well enough.

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

Old 07-07-2018, 04:33 AM #38
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
healthy and happy
Goats is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 06:08 AM #39
Mlewis1987

Mlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really nice
Looking killer man. Great job. I just threw some clones outside for the first time ever and am enjoying it. Keep up the good work
Mlewis1987 is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 08:22 AM #40
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
healthy and happy
They are! I am so glad. It's been pretty windy and I wasn't sure how much it would affect them at this stage. Seems they don't mind at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlewis1987 View Post
Looking killer man. Great job. I just threw some clones outside for the first time ever and am enjoying it. Keep up the good work
Right on and thank you! I hope you have tons of fun this season. Growing outside is a beautiful thing and it's always amazing to witness the power of the sun.