You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > New sealed ppk room

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
New sealed ppk room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2018, 08:32 AM #21
Mlewis1987

Mlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really nice
Looks good man. Keep up the good work.
Mlewis1987 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:25 PM #22
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Those plants are looking great ! Your gonna have a lot of trimming to do come harvest time. I see you mentioning EC and ph. Your in ppk's right ? Isn't one of the pro's of that system, not having to worry about ph and EC. Maybe I'm wrong and missed any new stuff with ppks'. But when delta-9 first started with them, I remember him saying that.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 12:56 AM #23
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Those plants are looking great ! Your gonna have a lot of trimming to do come harvest time. I see you mentioning EC and ph. Your in ppk's right ? Isn't one of the pro's of that system, not having to worry about ph and EC. Maybe I'm wrong and missed any new stuff with ppks'. But when delta-9 first started with them, I remember him saying that.
Thanks bro.
Yeah they have proven to be pretty stable for other folks and for me up til this new build.
I beleive that my issue here is jamming 3 plants into the containers and having too much root mass.
My last build plants stayed ph stable for 4 months until I cut them down.
Things that have changed is.
Sealed room
Drilling holes in the bottom
More plants per container
New de lights.
Not sure if i have an issue that I am not yet aware of or not honestly.
Ive raised ec up to a point I feel things should level out if that was the cause.
We will see tonight if ph swung up again
Earlmarne is online now Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 02:50 AM #24
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Yall cover the green lights on your co2 controls, timers and such?
Realized ive has all those lights uncovered

Old 06-17-2018, 08:04 PM #25
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
Yall cover the green lights on your co2 controls, timers and such?
Realized ive has all those lights uncovered

Yes, I cover every little light there is. Good to go in there during the dark period and see if however many layers of tape you used blocks out all the light.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 06-17-2018, 10:41 PM #26
Earlmarne

Ill get in there tonight and cover up all the green lights. Hopefully i didnt screw em up

Old 06-18-2018, 04:59 AM #27
Earlmarne

Well, covered up the lights on my pump timer, ac , and co2 controller.
Ph is staying stable at 6.0 so far, ec is at 1.6
Going to have to pick up a dehumidifier. Humidity is staying around 80 percent.
Been tucking all but the sour bubble leaners every day back under the net
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	492506E1-6BA7-48BC-8D58-AFF91E41FBB5.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	459804

Old 06-18-2018, 07:35 AM #28
Earlmarne

Added a muffin fan under the canopy tonight as i see theres condensation forming on the floor

Old 06-18-2018, 08:07 AM #29
Earlmarne

Co2 at 1000 ppms should I be raising ppms? Seems most info I find folks go up to 1500.
I want to say I got my 1000 ppm number from one of delta 9s threads but I think hes running perpetual

Old 06-18-2018, 04:26 PM #30
DoubleTripleOG

1000 ppm is plenty of co2. Ambient air is between 200-400 I believe, and exchanging air works well. So 1000 ppm co2 will be fine. I also used to run a sealed room with co2. Controller broke on me. Sop I found a co2 calculator online and set a timer on the burner to keep the levels at about 1000. Plants did just fine.

Quote:

Quote: