What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Boy Scouts

packerfan79

Veteran
So stupid. The feminists cant just let men teach boys how to be a man. Men have to be feminized. Their is nothing wrong with masculinity, women are great and should be celebrated also. We are not helping boys by putting them down for being what they are.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is nothing feminizing about this. There is a large group of Girl Scout's that doesn't want to learn to knit and embroider.

Thread didn't go quite how ya planned, eh VTA?

packerfan79

Veteran
There is nothing feminizing about this. There is a large group of Girl Scout's that doesn't want to learn to knit and embroider.

Their are a multitude of groups just for girls, why can't boys have 1 group just for boys. If girls want to learn things other than knitting and embroidery then they should push girl scouts to do a wider variety of things.

This doesn't just affect boys. My wife, mom and sister in law were supposed to go to a women's self defense and firearms safety class.the class was cancelled because some sissyfied guy complained it was discriminatory towards men. Wtf mabey women are more comfortable learning in a group of other women.

Men and women are different and their is nothing wrong with that.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They refused to let me and my brother into the scouts. The stuck-up scout master in his very proper posh BBC accent said 'We don't want your sort in our scout pack.....NO PIKEYS ALLOWED... GO AWAY!'..We left looking downtrodden and feeling discriminated against.

So that Sunday we broke into the scout hut and robbed some uniforms, woggles and badges, and those little elastic things with chevrons on 'em that go around the top of ya socks..... plus 'Bob-a-Job Cards'....lots of them, then we went out into the neighbourhood knocking on doors all dressed up as the 'Counterfeit Scouts'....saying to those that answered the doors in a posh accent 'Hello Madam/Sir, we are from The Scouts, could we earn a bob for a job?' ( a bob was a term for one shilling in the old currency)....so they gave us work, some small jobs gardening, or moving stuff around, or cleaning.....or just having a cuppa tea and a chat with the lonely people.........and we made LOADS-A-MONEY!, well it was to us at that age.

*as for mixing girls and boys in the Scouts, well....its a sign of the times with all the estrogen getting into the food chain.

Last edited:

Growcephus

Veteran
I would have dearly loved to have had co-ed scouting as a kid. Can't imagine kids being that much different now.

Part of the reason those organizations exist in the first place is to help teach young boys how to develop personal discipline and not think with their dicks. That's why they didn't have girls.

Regardless, any organization, like the "scouts", that allows gay and feminist lobby groups to establish their policy for them isn't worth a fuck to begin with...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
F...k me,,,
Now the scouts,,,,,
political correctness wants to make me vomit,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Should make for some interesting camp outs. Hope they plan on staying up all night to keep an eye on the newly blooming teenagers or they might be coming home with a few extra cub scouts.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They refused to let me and my brother into the scouts. The stuck-up scout master in his very proper posh BBC accent said 'We don't want your sort in our scout pack.....NO PIKEYS ALLOWED... GO AWAY!'..We left looking downtrodden and feeling discriminated against.

So that Sunday we broke into the scout hut and robbed some uniforms, woggles and badges, and those little elastic things with chevrons on 'em that go around the top of ya socks..... plus 'Bob-a-Job Cards'....lots of them, then we went out into the neighbourhood knocking on doors all dressed up as the 'Counterfeit Scouts'....saying to those that answered the doors in a posh accent 'Hello Madam/Sir, we are from The Scouts, could we earn a bob for a job?' ( a bob was a term for one shilling in the old currency)....so they gave us work, some small jobs gardening, or moving stuff around, or cleaning.....or just having a cuppa tea and a chat with the lonely people.........and we made LOADS-A-MONEY!, well it was to us at that age.

*as for mixing girls and boys in the Scouts, well....its a sign of the times with all the estrogen getting into the food chain.

I got chucked out the cubs for chinning my cousin but he whacked me first,,,,,but the Akala only saw my left hook and i got a stern lecture and out,,,,,,My cousin didnt "put his hands up" to his part and made it to scouts and on to a long and now retired career in leo lol,,,
He went his way and i went mine and never the "twain shall
meet" :),,
,sneaky bastard though,,back then lol,,,,s2:tiphat:

Last edited:
N

noyd666

lol I think I lasted the first hour in cubs before getting booted out for fighting. fuck there knots.

I think here in Canada Scouts has been mixed gender for a bit now. Calamity doesn't seem to have ensued. As much as some seem to think this is the work of over sensitive types, I think declining enrollment is a factor too. So many kids don't have access to nature or parents who would encourage it. Anything that gets young people out and connected to nature and developing an environmental conscience is a good thing in my books. And isn't that the point of these groups? Scouts helped me feel more comfortable in the bush so I could grow weed in it a few years later:biggrin: As long as kids still have a chance to fuck around with fires and make them a little bigger with camping fuel and gasoline, have at it. Although with teenagers I could see a little shikanery going on. Sorry Jonny, it looks like you won't be getting your badge for pulling out, but welcome to being a dad.

PDX Dopesmoker

This seems like a good place to point out that Rob Patridge, former director of the western division of the boy scouts and former federal prosecutor, is the guy who banned "Girl Scout Cookies" in Oregon when he was a board member of the OLCC. Later on he retired from the commission because the legal maneuvering Patridge needs to do to keep the boy scout's "perversion files" from becoming public knowledge has become a full time job. That last bit leads me to the impression that the boy scouts is actually a grooming society for politically active faggots who use their scouts like harem girls.
Heres your hero boy scouts, Rob Patridge. Trustworthy looking fellow, some of you former cute little boys might even recognize him lol
3bd09fa4-d953-44c0-99a4-375e23490bc6-large16x9_RobPatridge.png

Its not like faggots with secrets to hide aren't attracted to politics like flies to shit. Dennis Hastert is the perfect example of the type of guy who goes in that direction. John Wayne Gacy was the same way as Hastert but from the other side of the political spectrum. Gacy and Hastert actually partied together in the 70s.
So all the sissy scouts follow scoutmaster tinkerbell out into the woods to go be faggots together and then they come back into public spaces and loudy puff out their chests about how masculine it all was and expect everyone to buy their line of bullshit, is that how it all works with you people?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I was in the Boy Scouts when I lived in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba....
We did some serious camp-outs in the semi-arid jungle there,
and it taught me a lot about survival and outdoor skills...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their are a multitude of groups just for girls, why can't boys have 1 group just for boys. If girls want to learn things other than knitting and embroidery then they should push girl scouts to do a wider variety of things.

This doesn't just affect boys. My wife, mom and sister in law were supposed to go to a women's self defense and firearms safety class.the class was cancelled because some sissyfied guy complained it was discriminatory towards men. Wtf mabey women are more comfortable learning in a group of other women.

Men and women are different and their is nothing wrong with that.

See below.

I think here in Canada Scouts has been mixed gender for a bit now. Calamity doesn't seem to have ensued. As much as some seem to think this is the work of over sensitive types, I think declining enrollment is a factor too. So many kids don't have access to nature or parents who would encourage it. Anything that gets young people out and connected to nature and developing an environmental conscience is a good thing in my books. And isn't that the point of these groups? Scouts helped me feel more comfortable in the bush so I could grow weed in it a few years later:biggrin: As long as kids still have a chance to fuck around with fires and make them a little bigger with camping fuel and gasoline, have at it. Although with teenagers I could see a little shikanery going on. Sorry Jonny, it looks like you won't be getting your badge for pulling out, but welcome to being a dad.

Look at you thinkin' 'n shit. Careful, that's dangerous ground these days.

Likesay, the worst thing that'll happen is a few extra cub scouts before their time.

If you're more comfortable in a crowd of boys and men, PDX probably has some profanity laced expressions for you

vta

Veteran

The thread is what it is. I happen to think that there is a difference between men and women..the two genders. And both groups deserve the natural right to assimilate. Hence Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.

Anyways....Happy Cinco de Mayo....

picture.php

Gry

View Image

Boy Scouts Get A New 'Inclusive' Name.

What a fucking joke....

The thread has a tone that leaves me uncomfortable.

When I googled the highlighted text, it took me to Liberty Counsel Action.
They seem not to like many things about America, beyond just the scouts.
They clearly feel that a more divided America is in their best interest.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the name of the game. Divide and click bait.

Besides state meddling, some people have realized there is profit to be made in polarizing opinions online.

Vta hasn't picked up on this. He dresses like them but isn't wise to their game. Simple tricks trick simple people.

I have liberal opinions, conservative opinions and down right ignorant ones too. Sadly for the people caught up in the fervour, everything is not as black and white as they want it to be. The world would be much easier to comprehend, but it just ain't so.

Last edited:
So are they combining Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts/Brownies? I could care less either way, but DAMN people are sensitive nowadays!!

I got chucked out the cubs for chinning my cousin but he whacked me first,,,,,but the Akala only saw my left hook and i got a stern lecture and out,,,,,,My cousin didnt "put his hands up" to his part and made it to cubs and on to a long and now retired career in leo lol,,,
He went his way and i went mine and never the "twain shall
meet" :),,
,sneaky bastard though,,back then lol,,,,s2:tiphat:

Clint Eastwood once said everyone is walking around on egg shells these days, afraid to express there opinion. Personally I'm old school and I agree.. Genderising and P.C culture is for new age pussies.

944's, being a cop in the UK looks to be about as lame as it comes this day and age. Nothing to be proud of. Having male policeman wearing finger nail polish in aid of feminism, what a joke. I got a good laugh out of that. You lot need to let the lion out of the cage, before it's too late. The likes of Nelson and Wellington would be turning in there graves.

vta

Veteran
That's the name of the game. Divide and click bait.

Besides state meddling, some people have realized there is profit to be made in polarizing opinions online.

Vta hasn't picked up on this. He dresses like them but isn't wise to their game. Simple tricks trick simple people.

I have liberal opinions, conservative opinions and down right ignorant ones too. Sadly for the people caught up in the fervour, everything is not as black and white as they want it to be. The world would be much easier to comprehend, but it just ain't so.

lol...VTA is dumb...I am smart.