What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Some others

Some others

Hello all, here is a few pictures of some other ladies in the greenhouse.

Blue Thai DJ Shorts Blueberry x Lemon Skunk Thai

Critical Cheese, Critical x UK Cheese

Kush n Cheese, OG Kush x UK Cheese
Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More girls

More girls

EDY from Original Delicatessen (Spanish Sativa).

Peyote Purple

Blueberry from DJ Short
Peace :tiphat:

HerbBert

Its interesting seeing the slight differences between all your strains while there young im excited to see them in full bloom :biggrin:

HerbBert

Do you have any updates on your Erdpurts ? I have 1 in veg and 2 seedlings started that will go outside with the autos but there actually for my dog (mostly) :p

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-10 greenhouse update.

6-10 greenhouse update.

I did update the Erdpurts in the Ace forum's but for everybody else I will post them up here as well.

Erdpurt #1

Erdpurt #2
Yes they have some bugs eating on them. That happens outdoors, Hell it happens inside the greenhouse to a certain point as well.

This is my last Original Glue. I culled the other plant this morning. All the outdoor plants have endured tremendous rains and winds with gusts over 50 mph.

This is the NYCD x Second Sight from my friends at Cannabeizein in Oregon.

A young Peyote Purple just getting her stride.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More updates

More updates

My Panama x PCK (green & purple phenotypes). The green is the left plant. Both are really strong and healthy.

These two are my Blueberries from DJ Short. One is single planted in a 35 gallon root pouch grow bag. The other is sharing a 35# with a Panama D/C trifoliate plant.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More updates 6-10 GH

More updates 6-10 GH

This is my smallest Lebanese plant. She is 1 of 4 I have this season.

This is my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4. These ladies are in a 45 gallon grow bag. They seem very happy and are growing nicely.

This is a young Bubba Kush x PCK.

My Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

My Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29.

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More updates

More updates

The Early Bubba Hash

Canopy of my trifoliate Panama D/C.

This is the side of the trifoliate Panama D/C and a Blueberry. They are less than two days apart from each other in age. The P D/C is a beast of stout structure. I hope you all have a great upcoming week. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
In my smallest Lebanese plant grow bag I added a Lambsbread x Sour Diesel this morning. I had started 12 seeds for a friend and he didn't come pick them up. By next week they will have or be out growing the small manure pots I started them in. I also culled one of the Original Glues I had so it was replaced with one of my old crosses. The Boogie Chillen I replaced it with is a Hawaiian x La Confidential. I worked through f4's a few seasons ago. I should dust a few seeds off next season and plant them in the greenhouse. It is light years ahead of my old indoor grow room. I mostly use it for drying plants now before curing. Peace

HerbBert

Thanks Mr Lion soz didnt think of looking there (im have a simple mind
bashhead.gif
), yours are a step ahead of my 1st one (again) 2 more as seedlings.

So many different strains you have maybe 1 day ill have a greenhouse like that even if i am further north would be a dream.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
HerbBert, no worries my friend. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the greenhouse. It's light years ahead of any indoor grow room I've ever had. Even if it's a smaller one, get one brother. You will be so happy you did. I just went out to put the girls to bed for the night and water. I took some pictures this morning and didn't see anything unusual. This evening my two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights have pistils everywhere. These genetics from Ace would work beautiful where you are at. Our flowering times are so short when you rely on the natural light cycle. My grow just got real exciting for me a month earlier than any other season. Peace brother

HerbBert

I wish I could but I have no place to put one sadly but on the bright side I have a nice indoor tent after a few years of not growing and buying mediocre weed but my dream is to move have some land a greenhouse rescue chickens etc :p

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
HerbBert, I wish you the best my friend. Many years ago I had a pet chicken. Ebony Cruiser, he would sit on my shoulder and go everywhere with me. When I went into the service, two neighbors competed for my little buddy. My guess is they split custody. They were friends. Peace

HerbBert

Thats cool never heard of that with chickens bless um but are you sure he wasn't a parrot did it say pieces of eight alot ? :bigeye:

Thanks for the good wishes :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
HerbBert, you crack me up brother. I had a parakeet at the same time. Watching the banny rooster trying to climb in the bird cage was a sight to be seen. Always checking to make sure their foods were the same. He did enjoy pecking the mirror and the other toys.
Your plants are looking great. It's supposed to be overcast here tomorrow. If the light is sufficient I will post pictures of the girls. Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

Hello all, I'm going to do a quick blast of pictures. All of the girls are in good shape and doing well. A couple days of sunshine is what will help them mature the most.

Blue Thai

Critical Cheese

Kush-n-Cheese

Panama x PCK (green left and purple right).

EDY from Original Delicatessen.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

This is my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4. She has been flowering almost a week now.

This is my Bubba Kush x PCK.

This is the Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Nepjam f6.

This is the Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

My Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate sharing a grow bag.

A single planted Blueberry.

A Peyote Purple

A NYCD x Second Sight from my friend in Oregon.

These are my Early Bubba Hash. Both of them are doing very well and growing into stout strong plants.
Peace

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
ooohhh yeah! I really like your strain selection. I have a Deep Chunk cross I'm growing right now as well as some Northern Lights. That Peyote Purple looks very interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts