What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Is online the best place to buy? Called some local and relatively local shops today and none had it in stock. Average ebay price seems to be around $325. Should I find a deal there, or go vapeworld, or some other site, or direct?

Thanks. :dance013:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Having owned both crafty and mighty ..I would honestly say save yourself some cash and get a boundless cfx ..nearly half the price .faster heat up .bigger bowl .easier to clean ..just as good imo ..maybe slightly better in terms of reliability and build ..the crafty and mighty break very easily ...volcano ftw though :)

Just killed off two vapes, been thinking about the Mighty. I cant get high from smoking weed anymore. Vaping is the real deal.

My hesitations are as follows:

I keep my tolerance low, I stay BLAZED all day every day, no matter how small the bowl is. Smaller = better in this case cuz I'm not vaping reggie 3 times a day, I'm a chain heady toker.

Kinda hung up on the shortness of the airpath. Battery powered vapes lack the power to properly atomize the vapor in such a short distance. Thats a big portion of why vapor bonging gets you more baked than dabbing. The other reason being the wide mouthpiece turning flow from HPLV to high volume low pressure.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Just killed off two vapes, been thinking about the Mighty. I cant get high from smoking weed anymore. Vaping is the real deal.

My hesitations are as follows:

I keep my tolerance low, I stay BLAZED all day every day, no matter how small the bowl is. Smaller = better in this case cuz I'm not vaping reggie 3 times a day, I'm a chain heady toker.

Kinda hung up on the shortness of the airpath. Battery powered vapes lack the power to properly atomize the vapor in such a short distance. Thats a big portion of why vapor bonging gets you more baked than dabbing. The other reason being the wide mouthpiece turning flow from HPLV to high volume low pressure.

the using the mighty i pack about 0.15g into the bowl and use about 0.3 - 0.9g daily...so 2 - 6 loads...

if you think you like it, you will...out of all of the vapes i have used it's S&B all the way...and the mighty...wouldn't be without it...

Battery powered vapes lack the power to properly atomize the vapor in such a short distance.

not this one...

moshli

I used to smoke tobacco + weed in my joints all day till my health made me stop. I got the Mighty. I vape it at about 175C (347F). When it's giving no more vapour I give the weed a stir, raise the temp up to 195C (383F) and get a few more sleepier tokes out of it. I do it this way because I get really tight chested if I start vaping at higher than 175C with the Mighty. It makes the vapour too misty for me... dries out my lungs! Completely different story if you vape it through water though.

Anyway nowadays I mostly use the Mighty when I'm outdoors. Indoors I use the Dynavap Vapcap M. Amazing vape.

G

Gr33nSanta

I bought a mighty and it disappeared, whether I left it in my car and it was stolen or that I simply lost it, i swore to myself Id never spend that much money on a portable vaporizer again. I did like it. I wish I still had it, it was almost brand new...

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I bought a mighty and it disappeared, whether I left it in my car and it was stolen or that I simply lost it, i swore to myself Id never spend that much money on a portable vaporizer again. I did like it. I wish I still had it, it was almost brand new...

i lost my mighty and replaced it with a crafty ,then i had my car broke in and they nicked my crafty and i said exactly the same ,,then boundless bought out copies of the crafty and mighty for nearly half the price of s n b ,,i can honestly say they work as good as if not better ,,still use my volcanoe though

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have tried a bunch of dry herb vapes and most of them really suk.

The only one I have found that is worth beans is the Arizer Solo. I have not tried a Mighty yet.

Anyone have a Solo AND a Mighty to give a comparative opinion?

I would not call the Solo portable. Although it has a real long lasting battery and you could fit it in your pocket, the glass mouthpiece kills the 'portable' aspect.

That Mighty looks huge. I wear 'skinny jeans'. That sucker ain't gonna fit in MY pocket. LMAO

Thanks

AndreaEvil

I’m using capsules for the first time, how does it work the warming process? I mean, do I have to let it warm for some time because of the capsules? Or I just use the same temperature and time of warming?

I’m sorry it that’s not clear :/

Koondense

Veteran
I'm now part of the mighty family, just got mine yesterday :)
Still didn't try it though.

Judging from many reviews the mighty/crafty vapor is the strongest among portable vapes, the arizer solo/air are not far behind but seem to be equally tasty if not a bit tastier due to the all glass vapor path.

Yeah, the mighty is definitely not for skinny jeans :) Get some working pants or a bag.

Cheers

Blottd

How is it? I just moved to Australia after running with an Extreme Q forever and I'm dying to vape again. Been eyeing this guy: https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/mighty-vaporizer

I'm now part of the mighty family, just got mine yesterday :)
Still didn't try it though.

Judging from many reviews the mighty/crafty vapor is the strongest among portable vapes, the arizer solo/air are not far behind but seem to be equally tasty if not a bit tastier due to the all glass vapor path.

Yeah, the mighty is definitely not for skinny jeans :) Get some working pants or a bag.

Cheers

hazyfontazy

Veteran
How is it? I just moved to Australia after running with an Extreme Q forever and I'm dying to vape again. Been eyeing this guy: https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/mighty-vaporizer

the mighty is good but not the best anymore ,some of the newer designs piss all over the mighty ,,checkout the haze3 or boundless cf range ,,both deliver as good if not better vape than the mighty ,,battery on the haze 3 is changeable which is really the mighty downfall ,the boundless has a superfast heat up time which really conserves battery use ,can use a powerbank with them also ..

customer service at stors and bickel is good ,,they do have a lot of returns and deal with complaints well ,,for the money do you really want to have to keep sending it back to germany ,,afom has s &b customer service on speed dial and knows their names lol

if it was my choice i would go for the crafty over the mighty as it does fit in your pocket and you can powerbank it ..

i got the boundless cf for £80 so if i lose it or have it nicked, like my crafty was its not such a biggie ,,great for taking on holidays too

volcano for the house though i love it

Koondense

Veteran
I don't agree, Boundless products are not in same range of performance as S&B vapes, Haze 3 is good but also not on same level(conduction vape) as the Mighty/Crafty.
From what I seen the only better portable vape is the Ghost MV1, which seems to be the next level but is not easy to get in EU and costs more than the Mighty.

I tried the Mighty yesterday and was very pleased with the vapor quality, tasty, thick and cool enough for longer rips. Compared to the Grasshopper it's more user friendly, but the GH gives a bit thicker vapor and will be my main vape to use with a bong, that's where it really shines, it's perfect for water tools.
Overall the Mighty is a great vape but gotta use it more to be sure of its full functionality. If you(Blottd) have the money, get one but be sure the size will be ok, otherwise maybe get the Crafty, it's much smaller.

Cheers

Blottd

Ya doesn't look like the MV1 is available in Australia. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy it. Spending so much ripping my bong anyway and I've saved up a little bit!

I don't agree, Boundless products are not in same range of performance as S&B vapes, Haze 3 is good but also not on same level(conduction vape) as the Mighty/Crafty.
From what I seen the only better portable vape is the Ghost MV1, which seems to be the next level but is not easy to get in EU and costs more than the Mighty.

I tried the Mighty yesterday and was very pleased with the vapor quality, tasty, thick and cool enough for longer rips. Compared to the Grasshopper it's more user friendly, but the GH gives a bit thicker vapor and will be my main vape to use with a bong, that's where it really shines, it's perfect for water tools.
Overall the Mighty is a great vape but gotta use it more to be sure of its full functionality. If you(Blottd) have the money, get one but be sure the size will be ok, otherwise maybe get the Crafty, it's much smaller.

Cheers

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Got mine a month ago. I love it. I’m not (wasn't) experienced with vaping so I have no real point of comparison, although I do have an Arizer Extreme Q that’s been collecting dust for a few years. Just never could get into using it.

First go with the Mighty I set it at 200. No lung expansion, just flavored air. Bumped up to 310, not much difference. Maxed out at 410 I only got about a third of the way through a draw when I choked out. Dropped it down to 360 and haven’t moved the temp since that first day. At this setting it’s very similar to draws I took from the glass pipe I normally smoked from. And it produces a decent cloud. Haven’t tried capsules yet or any bubble in it. Just flowers directly into the chamber.

I’m very familiar with the taste and effect of some Purplelazerlite I have been enjoying for almost a year now. Easily the best tasting herb I have jarred up. Couldn’t believe how much of a difference it made vaping it. Flavor level jumped ten fold. And I took the same six to seven draws with the Mighty that I was used to taking with the pipe... but had to actually sit down and collect myself afterward. :biggrin:

It was a lot of money, but very worth it, I think. I am now a convert and ready to throw out my pipes and bong. (Think I'll hold onto my rolling papers for now though :) )

Happy Sunday!

superx

Veteran
The mighty is still a cracking vape totally agree with the above posts....

The boundless cf i got for Christmas, it was a present from herself as i was doing enough hinting about one. Though my hinting was aimed more towards the CFX she got me the CF lol

The CF is stealthy and fits nice and snug in the palm of the hand it also uses convection and conduction heating which i do not have a problem with, after filling the chamber it was good to go in a matter of seconds "22-24" to be precise. The initial smoke was some what tainted by a horrible tasting plastic quite sickening to be honest, this gradually dissipated over the course of 2-3days.

Either way the cf puts out some really nice milky clouds, i must admit i was taken back by the quality of the vapour and especially what she had paid for it "value for money".

It comes with a small steel chamber with a screw on top for extracts, again i was very surprised with the quality of vapour, there is a small bit of cotton filter in the bottom to stop the extract seeping out in to the chamber which works but has also been replaced lots of times by myself, i also tried taking it out and put some gauge into the bottom of the chamber this really helps on draw resistance. The down side is the battery life which is very poor also the mouth piece gets clogged up with resin in a matter of days, this is a common problem. I read i would have to buy a new one, but after leaving it soaking in ISO for 24hrs it was like new again.

I can only presume boundless modelled the cf on the crafty?
also the cfx is modelled on the mighty? I do wonder what the battery is like on the cfx, is it better than the mighty..

The cf is the poor mans crafty, "i had one until the battery went" though i believe S&B have over come this with the newer model...

Its a bit like comparing BMW against ford....
I do like the CF, i also like fords lol

Happy vaping every one.......

herbing

In the end, it all depends on your tolerance. I personally have a low tolerance so I can get by with a few hits with tiny amounts of herb, for this style of vaping the Firefly 2 is perfect. My friend however has a very high tolerance and is much better off with the MIGHTY in terms of efficiency (he needs a full MIGHTY bowl and a full MIGHTY bowl will get you medicated stronger than a full Firefly 2 bowl for example).

Here you can find a full comparison of many different vapes and their efficiency:

https://www.hailmaryjane.com/vaporizers/