You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2017, 06:11 AM #1
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

I'm a big fan of the genetics listed in my thread title. Only strain I have running at the moment that doesn't match the title, is a Purple Envy (purple urkle x gdp x grape ape) mother.

I was recently gifted some golden tree genetics. So, going forward, there will always be some of his stuff on display here as well.

Here are some pics to start the thread off.

Some strawberry diesel I harvested recently. This is the fireball pheno. It has a spicy cinnamon smell like hotshots or those fireball jawbreakers. Tasty stuff.

Darlin's Net #1 (my #1 labelled cut. the only one that survived) clone.

Purple Envy mother

GT's LV420 (chemdog 91 x blueberry) 11 days old

New Blue Diesel (NYC diesel x blueberry) 11 days old. Had 3 6yo beans. Only 2 popped. Hope I get a nice female.

TheBlaze is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:31 PM #2
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
My seedlings at 2 weeks today.

Busy soaking 4 x strawberry diesel now as well. (fems)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:12 PM #3
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
do you mind if i ??
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 09:01 PM #4
TheBlaze

It's good to have you here Star.

Lurk as much as you want.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:32 PM #5
Puff Puff Pass

Puff Puff Pass will become famous soon enough
Looks good. I love the strawberry diesel as well. Which breeder is it from? I have a strawberry diesel that smells just like strawberry candy and get's nice and purple in cool temps. Came from Devil Harvest Seeds.

Old 11-29-2017, 04:38 AM #6
TheBlaze

Thanks Puff

Mine is from Holy Smoke Seeds. I've heard good things about Devils Harvest though. I've seen their SSD in action, and it looked really good. I think their cross of strawberry diesel uses sour diesel, while HSS uses nyc diesel.

I've popped another 4 beans, so stick around if you're keen to see them in action. I made a critical mistake last time, and cut them back aggressively before flipping them. They flopped all over the place in flower, and never progressed properly. Was a constant uphill battle. Had to use 45 plant ties to keep the buds up on 2 plants. This time, I won't cut away the mains like that again.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:48 PM #7
Puff Puff Pass

Puff Puff Pass will become famous soon enough
Definitely will. I was happy with the Devils Harvest Seeds version but I am a big fan of Sour Diesel. I used to have a great mother of Rez's SD IBL.

The Devils Harvest gave me two different phenos that I've grown for the last year but one's on its last run. The second one was more narcotic of a stone with a subtle flavor but not that classic diesel flavor I'm seeking for my garden long term.

Hope you get a good female from the New Blue Diesel. That sounds great.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:54 PM #8
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
one year i grew out the original DJ short BB it was in the mid 1990's i think i have a pic if i can find it i will post it ... it was some of the tastiest and unique flavor of marijuana ... it was not very stable i had different pheno's some were better all were good ...potency was quite acceptable but it was mostly about incredible flavor ...she had big fat calyx's
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:29 PM #9
TheBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff Puff Pass View Post
Definitely will. I was happy with the Devils Harvest Seeds version but I am a big fan of Sour Diesel. I used to have a great mother of Rez's SD IBL.

The Devils Harvest gave me two different phenos that I've grown for the last year but one's on its last run. The second one was more narcotic of a stone with a subtle flavor but not that classic diesel flavor I'm seeking for my garden long term.

Hope you get a good female from the New Blue Diesel. That sounds great.
I've heard great things about Rez's sour diesel. His legacy seems to be tainted with some BS though. Never know what/who to believe in this industry. I once ran a sour chiesel (don't laugh) and that was pure candied grapefruit. Probably the best tasting and smelling strain I've ever come across. Although new blue diesel and a few other strains are right up there as well.

The nug pictured above in my first post has a nice diesel taste to it. Just slightly lacking in potency, although still a solid smoke. Nice and mellow, with the giggles if you're in the right mood.

The new blue diesel I've grown in the past (same seed stock) has a great diesel and soap taste. Sounds disgusting, but it's not. In flower, it smells like mango or passion fruit but in the jars it takes on a fuely/fruity/dank smell. It kicks like a mule as well. Not sure why it was discontinued. MJ Passion said it herms easily, but I've never had that. I think my beans are S1's though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
one year i grew out the original DJ short BB it was in the mid 1990's i think i have a pic if i can find it i will post it ... it was some of the tastiest and unique flavor of marijuana ... it was not very stable i had different pheno's some were better all were good ...potency was quite acceptable but it was mostly about incredible flavor ...she had big fat calyx's
I would love to see a few photos of that if you can dig it up Star. A lot of the blueberry crosses I've run over the years have that funny leaf crinkle. Like it's pinched in the middle. You can see it the photo above as well. The blueberry used in the LV420 from GT is an early blueberry as well. Man, I love a good blueberry cross. Blue Venom from G13 was fantastic.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:41 PM #10
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
I currently have a plant 2 weeks into flower and it is the sour diesel riri cut that was hit with a dj blueberry male. Looking nice so far at just over 2 weeks into 12/12.

Love that chem 91 x bb combo.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote