What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba Kush FEM Cross - info and grow-along.

hi there, i am very low on these and need to make some more, but yes atm they are in stock at Seed boutique/RG

VG :tiphat:
Oh okay sir I apologize I didn't know you sold them through seed banks where I wouldn't have asked I apologize it sounds like a awesome cross Pre 98 Bubba is one of my wife and I favorite strange along with Hindu Kush it really helps my back pain and anxiety and OCD and it helps my wife seizures and anxiety really well and I heard White rhino is a great pain med too I figured to combine would be awesome I definitely go buy them from that seed bank book I'm still recovering from our old house burning, I lost 35 years worth of my life my childhood and etc or I definitely try to grab a pack and see what else you carry specially with crosses like those two hard hitters you sound like some one who would be breeding the genetics I need I'm looking for something spectacular to breed to my Hindu cuz that I think spend spectacular also have a GMO I'm waiting to find something a little bit hard to I'm not trying to sell them I'm just trying to make my wife and I in Friends and family great medicine that didn't cost $20 a gram. I have a few breeder packs not quite a few seeds I have a bunch of unopened packs of you might be interested in it I don't know if you tried genetics but if you do have a list that you would be willing to trade please shoot me a list and I'll do the same if not I do apologize I'm sorry to be a bother happy Growing Sir 💯🔥

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh okay sir I apologize I didn't know you sold them through seed banks where I wouldn't have asked I apologize it sounds like a awesome cross Pre 98 Bubba is one of my wife and I favorite strange along with Hindu Kush it really helps my back pain and anxiety and OCD and it helps my wife seizures and anxiety really well and I heard White rhino is a great pain med too I figured to combine would be awesome I definitely go buy them from that seed bank book I'm still recovering from our old house burning, I lost 35 years worth of my life my childhood and etc or I definitely try to grab a pack and see what else you carry specially with crosses like those two hard hitters you sound like some one who would be breeding the genetics I need I'm looking for something spectacular to breed to my Hindu cuz that I think spend spectacular also have a GMO I'm waiting to find something a little bit hard to I'm not trying to sell them I'm just trying to make my wife and I in Friends and family great medicine that didn't cost $20 a gram. I have a few breeder packs not quite a few seeds I have a bunch of unopened packs of you might be interested in it I don't know if you tried genetics but if you do have a list that you would be willing to trade please shoot me a list and I'll do the same if not I do apologize I'm sorry to be a bother happy Growing Sir 💯🔥
Hey there, I sell S1/fems of the pre98 bubba too which usually come out very similar to the Cut so you should check them out. The cross with the WR was the first time i crossed the WR and it was so good ive done about half a dozen more crosses with it since!
Sorry to hear about your troubles, feel free to PM me about trades but i already have more lines/crosses than can grow in a lifetime so i am unlikely to go for that... but you never know.
cheers and GL

Abdthi1966

Premium user
420giveaway
Fascinating thread Verdant, I’m new to your work but am highly enjoying going through some past threads. I would have bought these seeds already but I don’t need my wife mad at me right now haha 😂 . However, it’s definitely been added to the list.

Looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
420giveaway
Hey Verdant, I was curious if you keep a pure version of the white rhino in regular seed that you would consider offering to the public.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Verdant, I was curious if you keep a pure version of the white rhino in regular seed that you would consider offering to the public.
hi there, no, it came to me as a clone, and i had it a few years and made this cross before it came to light that it was a 'Lost' named clone that had been popular years earlier.
Ive tried to reverse it to make S1s but so far failed to make more than a very few seeds (as have others) but will try again at some point soon.
As for a regular version i might try something, i don't have a WR seedline to use but i do have something called 'White Wizard' in the vault, which is Mr.Greengenes' White Widow line that he inbred from very early original stock... and i was thinking of using a male from that at some point. Very interested to try the white wizard too.

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
420giveaway
Fascinating, well perhaps we will see what comes of it. It just looked and sounded tasty. I have some Snowhigh wintergreen for an open pollination run and I thought it might be a fun cross but I have some other candidates as well. Thanks for getting back to me mate.